Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-29-2021, 11:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Toney????  HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Looks like Philly really took a shit on their plans when they jumped ahead to take Smith.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Great! John Ross and Andy Dalton already have replacements waiting in the wings. Man that Draft party looks like a super spreader.
Reply/Quote
Got a bad feeling that Baltimore is going to clean up with those 2 late picks.
They always seem to draft well even thought they usually towards the end of the first round.
Reply/Quote
OMG - IM BLIND

reference to the outfits being worn by the women in Kadarius Toney's family
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Toney is a gimmick player best used for gadget plays and such.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:46 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Got a bad feeling that Baltimore is going to clean up with those 2 late picks.  
They always seem to draft well even thought they usually towards the end of the first round.

They need edge defenders badly. Look for Azeez Ojulari.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Y’all ready to get pissed at the rest of the AFC north’s picks? I am.
Reply/Quote
Toney resembles Baby Hawk in what his game is.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Y’all ready to get pissed at the rest of the AFC north’s picks? I am.

Yeah..... Like Darrisaw to the Steelers!?!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Toney is a gimmick player best used for gadget plays and such.

Kadarius Toney is a z/y is is a good fit with Kenny Golladay.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You mean that late 80s Beach Boys song that Uncle Jesse was on?

I guess tge guys taken were super athletic with good upside, but he’s the best backer in this draft. He does so much more and has shown it on tape.
Reply/Quote
Colts need OL

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:47 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Y’all ready to get pissed at the rest of the AFC north’s picks? I am.

Yuuup, good odds Pitt and Baltimore both go OL.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Toney resembles Baby Hawk in what his game is.

I think they are hoping for tyreek hill. They probably got Percy harvin
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yuuup, good odds Pitt and Baltimore both go OL.

Possible but I think Pitt goes Najee Harris and Ravens go Azeez Ojulari. They also need RB and Edge respectively.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:46 PM)Stewy Wrote: OMG - IM BLIND

reference to the outfits being worn by the women in Kadarius Toney's family

Yeah, took me a minute to figure out it wasn't some animatronic muppet.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:49 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I think they are hoping for tyreek hill.  They probably got Percy harvin

They probably have two John Rosses on their team.  
Reply/Quote
My buddy’s a Steeler fan and he’s convinced that they are taking a RB and he’s happy about it. I said I hope they do
Reply/Quote
So do the Steelers or the Ravens get Christian Darrisaw?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: My buddy’s a Steeler fan and he’s convinced that they are taking a RB and he’s happy about it. I said I hope they do

Lose 3 OL, add a RB. Lol... That would be great for everyone else in the AFCN.

Reply/Quote