Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
My guess is they are looking at interior O-line
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Radunz, Cosmi, Mayfield still on the board.

Relax.
Reply/Quote
Are the following still available:

Cosmi

Little

Mayfield

Davis

T. Smith
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Yeah i like the idea of a guard with tackle experience with jonahs track record we might need it.
Reply/Quote
Radunz or Humphries at 46 please.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:56 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Snag creed Humphrey. It’s all coming together

You're probably right.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some folks just aren't happy unless they're mad..

I'm getting that sense as these picks come off the board. The only player that has come off the board that I truly wanted so far was Teven Jenkins, but we had our shot at him and passed. That tells me the injury concerns are something serious. Dickerson was enticing as well, but his injury history also scares me. Give me a good, healthy Olineman at 46 and I'll be happy.
Reply/Quote
loved Dickerson, but his injury history is terrifying. kinda glad the eagles took him. hehe
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:56 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Crap
Miami is going to be pretty good if Tua ends up being the real deal.

They may trade for deshaun Watson 
Reply/Quote
Liam Eichenberg needs to use both hands to ‘punch’. Supposedly that form is notoriously bad at the NFL level. Not as big of a miss that people make it out to be.
Reply/Quote
If they are looking for a C/G, they can trade back another 20 picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:56 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I've read on here A LOT the Bengals have MANY holes. If that's true, bring on more picks.

Way cheaper than FA, regardless if they are 4th rounders that won’t play more than 10 plays in the entirety of their career.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:58 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Radunz, Cosmi, Mayfield still on the board.

Relax.

+1
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: Was never high on Liam. My fav guys are still there.

I'd rather have the big Guard (Brooks)

Reply/Quote
The Bengals pick has Wyatt Davis written all over it.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Eichenberg gone.  Way to go, Mikey Boy!

He probably is going to have to play guard is when I'm hearing.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was thinking more Clint Boling, Geno Atkins, Domata Peko...but I prefer to look at the bright side

Reply/Quote
The run on Safeties continues...Stupid Bengals

Reply/Quote
TCU safety is gone. Nice.
Reply/Quote
Why does everyone assume they “missed out” on guys like Jenkins or Eichenberg? If you hire guys to evaluate prospects and spend as much as time with these guys for fit in specific schemes (Pollack) he probably has them lower (or off the board entirely) in his evals. You hire him, gotta trust him to get the right players for his system.

Now of they don’t take an Olineman.... ??
Reply/Quote