Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 09:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The Bengals pick has Wyatt Davis written all over it.

Been saying that for a month and it would be a great pick for the Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The Bengals pick has Wyatt Davis written all over it.

I agree with you and I hope we are wrong.
Reply/Quote
The Cowboys are taking Kentucky CB Kelvin Joseph
Reply/Quote
Mayock makes a nice trade/pick in an effort to save his job.

Back injury so that explains Moehrig falling
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:00 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: He probably is going to have to play guard is when I'm hearing.  

Most likely. He has little T-Rex arms, 32.375".

But then he's nearly 6'7" tall.

I don't think there's a single 6'7" starting offensive guard in the NFL right now. It's a major disadvantage.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:58 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Think about how much money the brown family saved by trading back though guys!   Would you just think about those poor people for once!

I wish fans would stop with this narrative that's outdated or antiquated. They pick up two more players so they're going to have to pay two more salaries whatever ridiculous view.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:02 PM)Synric Wrote: Been saying that for a month and it would be a great pick for the Bengals.

Would love Davis; but I've got to stick with my Walker Little prediction
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd rather have the big Guard (Brooks)

wrong scheme fit
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:58 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Radunz, Cosmi, Mayfield still on the board.

Relax.

Those 3 guys are strong pass protectors, but weak run blockers.  Perfect for our team that throws 50 times a game!!!
Reply/Quote
Holy shit I blacked out and were in the 44th round?!?!
Reply/Quote
Heard Bengals interested in Riley Patterson...
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:03 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: The Cowboys are taking Kentucky CB Kelvin Joseph

Please, no tipping picks.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Drew Pearson needs to switch to decaf.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The Bengals pick has Wyatt Davis written all over it.

I wouldn't mind it.

I'd also like Cosmi, Little, Mayfield, Carman or maybe Radunz (if they think he can start as a rookie).
Reply/Quote
Hurry up damn
Reply/Quote
I'm liking Radunz is getting in our range!!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: Heard Bengals interested in Riley Patterson...

who?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Drew Pearson needs to switch to decaf.

I was hoping he would amp it up a little with Death Wish...
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Drew Pearson needs to switch to decaf.

You think!! LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The run on Safeties continues...Stupid Bengals

We aren't going for a safety in the 2nd round so don't you mean good job Bengals? 
Reply/Quote