Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Ossai has great physical tools, but raw. Still, can bring the juice off the edge and let Hubbard kick inside on 3rd down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon approved

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think all the talent in the world will make a difference with Lou holding the clipboard
I have a feeling Zac and his gang wont be around next season.
Reply/Quote
Great motor..love it
Reply/Quote
For as much as people wanted to go with pundits picks on Carmen, Ossai will be praised heavily.
Reply/Quote
Someone link up Ossai. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Ive watched a good bit of Texas games and he always stood out. I like the pick.
Reply/Quote
Welp, I guess he might be an ok LB but with Lou no one will know because his system is so poorly thought out.

Meanwhile we punt on truly fixing the OL. One pick was not enough, we needed back to back MINIMUM.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: He is a nice get for a team that still needed to find some pass rush.

He is a great fit actually. He will play that 34 OLB SAM position in the base defense (against 12 personnel packages) and 3rd down pass rusher.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
They're talking up Ossai on ABC right now. Pass rush was definitely a need. Sounds like good value and position versatility.
Reply/Quote
Those guys are gonna lose their jobs for praising a Bengals pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:55 PM)Au165 Wrote: For as much as people wanted to go with pundits picks on Carmen, Ossai will be praised heavily.

yep - ESPN ABC  guys loved it
Reply/Quote
The Bengals needed help there, too, so can't be mad at the pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:55 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I have a feeling Zac and his gang wont be around next season.

If Cincinnati has a losing record by mid season I think Zac and his coordinators will be shown the door.
Reply/Quote
Ok Ragnow announcing picks hurts.

Reply/Quote
Let’s just hope Quinn Meinerz is still available in the fourth round.
Reply/Quote
We needed pass rush badly. But wouldve perfered milton Williams as a developmental pass rusher
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 10:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, I can get behind this.  The Bengals have been weak at linebacker since Vontaze Burfict was on the team.

I was saying we need an upgrade at LB earlier and was told we're set at LB because it was addressed last year in the draft. I guess I called it. DL or LB in the 3rd round.
Reply/Quote
Pain
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
See ya williams
Reply/Quote