Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 01:09 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: ABC or NFL Network coverage better?

I'm watching PFF on Youtube. Really like their coverage.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:10 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Trey Smith, James Hudson, Stone Forsythe, Alaric Jackson, Deonte Brown.....started liking Kentucky center....Drake Jackson (maybe later). 

Obviously I want to go OL lol.  

is that for all three  111  121  139.. lol  i feel your pain
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 12:36 PM)Synric Wrote: Well I did 3 hours of weed eating this morning (been putting it off because I know once I started him doing it for 12 to 15 hours a week lol). Now I'm ready for a budweiser and the draft.

I vacuumed the whole house, did 30 minutes of garden-tilling, dandelion-removing and dog shit-tossing, then came inside and washed the dishes. Now I'm settled in and not moving unless I need to go to the washroom lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:13 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I vacuumed the whole house, did 30 minutes of garden-tilling, dandelion-removing and dog shit-tossing, then came inside and washed the dishes. Now I'm settled in and not moving unless I need to go to the washroom lol

I have a St Bernard and a Mastiff, so that's always a 'large' chore for me. LOL
Reply/Quote
Did I just see that 4th rd NT beat Sewell on the highlights shown by NFLN?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:07 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I've heard good things about Stone Forsythe from Florida.

Great name.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:15 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Did I just see that 4th rd NT beat Sewell on the highlights shown by NFLN?

I don’t think so. I believe that was from this past season when Sewell didn’t play.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I have a St Bernard and a Mastiff, so that's always a 'large' chore for me. LOL

Oh yeah! lol My (former) boss's Bernie is 208 pounds and she's shown me the results of digestion... Bigger than a human's LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:13 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I vacuumed the whole house, did 30 minutes of garden-tilling, dandelion-removing and dog shit-tossing, then came inside and washed the dishes. Now I'm settled in and not moving unless I need to go to the washroom lol

Where's the beer?

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Great name.

And his dad was on the Bengals PS back in the '90s.
Reply/Quote
About to make our pick and take another step towards a championship!

[Image: 471e824d-757a-4372-b737-8b96514705e6_text.gif]
Reply/Quote
A lot of guys still there that I liked through the process. Big chance to get some depth today.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote

(05-01-2021, 01:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I have a St Bernard and a Mastiff, so that's always a 'large' chore for me. LOL

Mine are trained to go in the woods near the house lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Here comes Jabril Cox.

Reply/Quote
LOL
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I think we got snaked there
Reply/Quote
It should be a damn crime for UC players to go to Cleveland
Reply/Quote
Dez Fitzpatrick and James Hudson back to back right before the Bengals pick. Couple of more of my guys gone.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Dammit guys I like going to the AFC North. First Ben Cleveland to the Ravens, now Hudson to the Browns. Ugh.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 01:24 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think we got snaked there

Ehh. I think Hudson ends up at guard, personally. I like Forsythe more, even as a Bearcat fan. 
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote