• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 03:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Good catch, Bill Nye!! Lol

he didnt spin the lid off.... it fell off
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I still want us to take a Center.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Waltherfootball gave the Steelers an F for drafting Loud Milk dude.

I think Walter football typically hates the Bengals what did he say about the 4th and 5th round picks?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:05 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Walter football typically hates the Bengals what did he say about the 4th and 5th round picks?

He seems pretty complimentary of us this year.  Maybe he just hated our crappy draft pics as of late and not so much us.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:05 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Walter football typically hates the Bengals what did he say about the 4th and 5th round picks?

Grades were:

B+
B+
A
C
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I didn't get to watch day 1 or 2. Day 3 is the worst draft coverage I have ever seen. NFL network and ESPN

Why is it so hard to talk about players when they are drafted?
Reply/Quote
Darren Simmons said there was a return guy he had his eye on

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:45 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says who?

Reply/Quote
RB, LB and another OL for our last 3 picks?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:09 PM)pally Wrote: Darren Simmons said there was a return guy he had his eye on

Wonder if he's pushing for a draft pick or if the guy will be a priority free agent.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:10 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: RB, LB and another OL for our last 3 picks?

Probably take another WR. Right now we only have Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Tate, Thomas.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:09 PM)pally Wrote: Darren Simmons said there was a return guy he had his eye on

Pooka I hope. Fill the RB need at the same time
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:08 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I didn't get to watch day 1 or 2. Day 3 is the worst draft coverage I have ever seen. NFL network and ESPN

Why is it so hard to talk about players when they are drafted?

Because the picks come in way too fast to be able to keep up.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Darden is gone, to... hmm, can't remember, but he was drafted.

Holding out for Jonathan Adams at WR.

My bet is Marcus Strachan not sure on a spelling of his name He's a small school stud with good measurements.  If not that player it's got to be that player from Stanford Fehoko
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Because the picks come in way too fast to be able to keep up.

They were 5 picks behind after like 8 picks. Because they have a commercial every 3 minutes.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably take another WR. Right now we only have Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Tate, Thomas.

and Stanley Morgan and Trenton Irwin and Scotty Washington. All of whom were on last years PS.  I would not be surprise to see Morgan make active squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My bet is Marcus Strachan not sure on a spelling of his name He's a small school stud with good measurements.  If not that player it's got to be that player from Stanford Fehoko

Simi Fehoko, Josh Imatorbhebhe, or Kenny Yeboah.

Edit: Possibly a Punt Returner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My bet is Marcus Strachan not sure on a spelling of his name He's a small school stud with good measurements.  If not that player it's got to be that player from Stanford Fehoko

I like Strachan. He has Colston-esque size, stays, and testing.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
2 picks in RD 6, right? Glad I have a 3 pm tee time... Going on my 1st date tonight since my divorce almost 2 years ago...
Reply/Quote
I'd like Fehoko and Justin Hilliard in RD6
Reply/Quote