Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Buccaneers- GameDay Thread***
Are they just taking turns busting Tony Brown’s ass?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:24 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Ossai is making a fan out of me

No kidding. I am gushing over Ossai. Dude is out here getting after it.
Reply/Quote
Never a good sign when 4th round lineman gets in before your second round pick. Jackson Carmen must’ve been doing really pedestrian
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Said Wirfs gave up one sack last year and then gave up the one to Ossai. That’s encouraging.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:20 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: It was a damn fine route, nice quick grab, great cut upfield… just didn’t have the wherewithal to protect the ball and get down. Tried to be too cute

Dude is a solid #5 receiver. Tony Brown on the other hand...is pissing me off. He's a one man drive extender. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ossai looks to be a fine draft pick.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I’m hoping to see more of Evans. He certainly has some interesting instincts as a runner, as well as his hands. I want to see how quick - or lack-thereof he is.
Reply/Quote
Sample hasn’t been bad either. He’s seeming to be close to every tackle
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Finally. Nice pressure up the middle.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ossai looks to be a fine draft pick.

For sure
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:28 PM)Housh Wrote: Never a good sign when 4th round lineman gets in before your second round pick. Jackson Carmen must’ve been doing really pedestrian

I’m not sure how much that is in play. I think it is a case of Spain is THE starter at LG, whereas RG is up for grabs still. Letting Jordan get more reps.
Reply/Quote
Boys, this kid just might be legit.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:21 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: We are still the Bungles. Never change, Cinci.

ZT should have challenged the first fumble. He usually costs us at least 7 pts a game, so he is right on target.

You are banned.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Do the uniform numbers seem a little big on the Bengals jerseys?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:29 PM)Housh Wrote: Sample hasn’t been bad either. He’s seeming to be close to every tackle

Smith's biggest knock was his size and he came to training camp absolutely stacked.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are banned.

lol
Reply/Quote
Dline getting some good snaps.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:25 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: He looked slow and awkward on that play for sure

.....among others. They throwing all over him. We aren't getting to see much reps from the others cause they're just launching into his zone...lol. But yeah, that play in particular for sure.

Reply/Quote
Jackson in (obviously)

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Who ya got for the next fumble ?
Reply/Quote