Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2021, 05:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Was that Bailey that just got trucked in the EZ?

Yes... and he had poor coverage on that slot out hard route for a LB admittedly and both ADG and Bailey were slow to read the screen.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:26 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Selvin always getting pushed around when I watch/notice him.
For a big man he seems to get moved off the ball very easily.

I mentioned this last week. It's why I was surprised when we cut Freedom; who was immediately claimed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That is why I'm not on board the dominant D bandwagon vibe some have been giving off around these parts.

Brown sucks at CB.

That's for sure.

2nd string defense. I don't think Brown makes the team.
Reply/Quote
And of course Florio over at PFT has already posted an article about the Chase drop.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: At this point, in three preseason games, Chase has caught one more pass than my grandmother would have had she been out there. And she's been dead 19 years.

On the plus side, Jamarr is a bit faster out of the huddle than your granny.
Reply/Quote
Why TF is Chase’s snaps being limited? Dude needs to get reps
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was a little ridiculous. Why even bother playing Burrow if that was all he was gonna do.
Reply/Quote
Alright Chase you've shown us enough. Take the rest of the day off
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:28 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And of course Florio over at PFT has already posted an article about the Chase drop.

Top 5 has the Top 5 dropsies in preseason? Makes the falcon's TE pick tough.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:25 PM)Destro Wrote: Definitely was their back up QB.

I will say the D-line was not an absolute embarrassment, unlike the rest.

I think the D-line will be fine.

Coverage is my concern.

DBs and LBs

Then there is coaching.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That was an ugly showing on defense that drive. Not good news for our depth on defense. I’m kinda feeling like cook will have a monster game in a couple weeks.

Really didn’t like the play calling with burrow in there. Conservative plays to not put him in a position to get hit for sure. Easy Pickens for the defense with the conservative play calling. Where was this play calling when the season was over last year late in the year?

I’m wondering what the offense will look like in a couple weeks. If they coach scared on offense and fall behind, the game could get ugly. I was thinking it could be a shootout, but after seeing this play calling I could see it being a blowout the other way.
Reply/Quote
Uno not in the game.

Oline is Prince-Smith-Price-Carman-Johnson
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:29 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: That was a little ridiculous. Why even bother playing Burrow if that was all he was gonna do.

Yea 2 hand offs and a screen seems to be a waste of time.
Reply/Quote
In issue #328, we really should have someone better than Allen.
Reply/Quote
So Chase is not on the field yet again after 2 horrible preseason starts. I guess they don't care about getting him get his shit together before week one.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I wouldnt mind running it heavily now. The OL needs the run reps
Reply/Quote
I'm really annoyed that they didn't put Chase back out there. He needs the reps more than Auden Tate or Mike Thomas.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Alright Chase you've shown us enough. Take the rest of the day off

ZT changed the culture here. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:29 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: That was a little ridiculous. Why even bother playing Burrow if that was all he was gonna do.

Greg Gumbel ( the announcer ) seemingly digging in that the 3 plays was horse hockey.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So Chase is not on the field yet again after 2 horrible preseason starts.  I guess they don't care about getting him get his shit together before week one.

Makes no sense 
Reply/Quote