Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Ugh...SOME life. At least they remembered they're on the field.

Horrible good FG, also. WTF? Anyone here doin' sorcery...? Tell me!
Reply/Quote
Man, I hate these garbage time TDs that make the loss seem closer than they were. Hate the fact that we lost to the Chargers. If only, there were like 2 more QTRs to play we could've probably made it a game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
PAT good. Barely.

Within 11. Get a stop here and we could tie with the first possession of the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
That’s some serious wind. posts move back and forth a foot.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Good coaching by Zac to call for that TD

He gets credit for TDs and wins. Line gets blame when Mixon gets 1YPC.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Win or not I find it hilarious some people are ripping us for being mad about being down 24-0 lol. what planet do they live on

I find it hilarious how fast folks turn on a 7-4 team and coaching staff. What planet do they live on. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:23 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: That’s some serious wind. posts move back and forth a foot.

McPherson is not good with that, as evidenced by Green Bay game.
Reply/Quote
Saw him shake his hand when he ran into the endzone
Reply/Quote
Come on D lets get a stop
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Win or not I find it hilarious some people are ripping us for being mad about being down 24-0 lol. what planet do they live on

Totally cool to be pissed. But maybe saying 'its over' before the 1st half ends is a little excessive. Same page overall tho, at one point I screamed so loud that my dog left the room lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Game’s still over, but nice idea Joe

Yep. Just scored 13 unanswered points to cut the lead to 11 and there's 2 more QTRs to play, but sure, we still lost the game. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Great.. Burrow Hurt
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, I hate these garbage time TDs that make the loss seem closer than they were. Hate the fact that we lost to the Chargers. If only, there were like 2 more QTRs to play we could've probably made it a game.

Luckily we didn't fire Zac yet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I find it hilarious how fast folks turn on a 7-4 team and coaching staff. What planet do they live on. 

The planet where the coach is 11-29-1. If only you were as smart as you think lol. Try me.

"3 years!!"
Reply/Quote
They are attacking Bechie
Reply/Quote
Oooo, I hope he didn't break that finger. I broke my finger in a game and I was doing the same thing. I thought I had either jammed or dislocated it, so I was pulling on it. Play the rest of the game with my fingers taped up, no pain. After the game, found out I had broken my finger in half.
Reply/Quote
I wish the all 22 was on. Receivers just running around by themselves quite a bit today
Reply/Quote
TD it was! Joe holding the finger though... hope that's not an issue.

Halfway on the comeback. Defence has really got to figure out Herbert or we stand little chance. He's ripping us apart so far.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are playing ininspired defense
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, I hate these garbage time TDs that make the loss seem closer than they were. Hate the fact that we lost to the Chargers. If only, there were like 2 more QTRs to play we could've probably made it a game.
I just hope Burrow's pinky is okay.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote