Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 04:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Win or not I find it hilarious some people are ripping us for being mad about being down 24-0 lol. what planet do they live on

Acting like you weren't all acting the same when it was 6-0, or the fact people declared the game and season was over when it was 16-0.

But yeah it's because you guys were upset at 24-0.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Just scored 13 unanswered points to cut the lead to 11 and there's 2 more QTRs to play, but sure, we still lost the game. Rolleyes

Come on defense
Reply/Quote
Bachie had a great preseason and it’s his time now. His calling card was coverage. Hopefully he can make some plays
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The planet where the coach is 11-29-1. If only you were as smart as you think lol. Try me.

"3 years!!"

Some live in the past, so live in the now. You've been tried. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I find it hilarious how fast folks turn on a 7-4 team and coaching staff. What planet do they live on. 

Until the Bengals actually advance in the playoffs, I expect to be disappointed by them. I have 30+ years of history backing me up.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:24 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are attacking Bechie

Might be time to play Bell next to Pratt and let Allen/Thomas play safety. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:25 PM)Housh Wrote: Bachie had a great preseason and it’s his time now. His calling card was coverage. Hopefully he can make some plays

So far he has been awful…
Reply/Quote
A turnover would be so nice here. Come ON trey we need a sack fumble!
Reply/Quote
That pinky didn't look good. Things are completely falling apart on us...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some live in the past, so live in the now. You've been tried. 

That kind of comeback doesn't deserve any attention. You could be 1-16-1 and say "I live in the now, we won the last game" lol.

11-29-1.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I find it hilarious how fast folks turn on a 7-4 team and coaching staff. What planet do they live on. 

It’s just chicken shit mentality. Even if they lose…..Even if theyget blown out and look pathetic doing it. The quickness in which people flip on this team is crazy. It’s not just an emotional moment in the game day thread either. It spills into Jungle Noise and makes it unbearable for a while.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Can’t let the a score happen before half

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:26 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Might be time to play Bell next to Pratt and let Allen/Thomas play safety. 

Honestly not a horrible idea.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:25 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Until the Bengals actually advance in the playoffs, I expect to be disappointed by them. I have 30+ years of history backing me up.

IDk, I just started following the team today; perhaps, why I'm so optimistic. Either that or I'm just an optimist by nature. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
rub some avocado toast on it burrow.
Reply/Quote
Burrow Hurt

Reply/Quote
I would rally like to see the DB’s get in front of the r clovers and make Herbert throw over the top
Reply/Quote
Pinky issues with Burrow.

Sack!
Reply/Quote
Well if Burrows finger is hurt that definitely is game over
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Come on defense

Yep. Looks like MAYBE the offense has started to figure things out (right before the half, go figure). Just need the defense to get some stops and we could still win this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote