Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 05:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I have no idea how they stopped that. Must have hit the wrong hole.

subbed in my wife
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can you imagine this board if we had a 24-0 lead and then it became 24-22 halfway through the 3rd?

It must be lively over on the Chargers board. Lol

Most likely a lot of "sarcasm" going on over there
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I never felt like we’d come back in games like this with Marvin and Dalton. I just always felt it was over if we got down early
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who gets the gameball if we win

JOE Franchise Borrow.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s okay. Going for two was aggressive.  Now we need another turnover or a stop.

If we would have kicked the 2 points conversions, it would be tie. Keep giving points away
Reply/Quote

Boyd and someone on the D
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Don't be fooled. GAme is over. Chargers won. Bengals have never comeback and won a game when down by 24 or more points therefore it is literally impossible for them to win this game.

Brb, betting my life savings on a Charger win.
Reply/Quote

Germaine Pratt. If you give the ball to someone else he’ll force a fumble and grab it anyway.
Reply/Quote
Do we have another stop in us?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:15 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If we would have kicked the 2 points conversions, it would be tie. Keep giving points away

Hindsight, charts say go for 2 in a 24-6 situation.
Reply/Quote
This early, you ALWAYS take the easy point there……..
Reply/Quote
Great almost comeback!

I think Perine should be the short yardage guy. .
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:16 PM)Housh Wrote: Do we have another stop in us?

Yes. They’re getting to Herbert now.
Reply/Quote
Hold

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:15 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If we would have kicked the 2 points conversions, it would be tie. Keep giving points away

This was the first conversion attempt. McPherson missed the XP earlier. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Don't be fooled. GAme is over. Chargers won. Bengals have never comeback and won a game when down by 24 or more points therefore it is literally impossible for them to win this game.

Man it's hilarious how far you go to prove you don't use mathematics, odds, history, and facts to form opinions lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:14 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: You and Phil can share it for providing today's game day thread entertainment.

Hell, if we win, I don't care WHO gets the game ball. Shove it up reuben's ass for all I care. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:16 PM)Au165 Wrote: Hindsight, charts say go for 2 in a 24-6 situation.

Yup it looks bad now, but at 24-6 it looked very unlikely that we'd be at 24-22 so quickly also. Going for 2 wasn't the right call but wasn't that bad.
Reply/Quote
Ogunjobi starting to make Herbert uncomfortable.
Reply/Quote
We are a 2nd half team.
Reply/Quote