Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
I'm not worried y'all. Andy will march down the field. I'm tired of being so pessimistic. If you lose then O well.

Reply/Quote
Momentum starting to shift, offense needs to stand up here.

Reply/Quote
Yates came in and didn't give AF about any coverage. Texans stole our philosophy mid game and it took a backup trash QB with no restraint to kill it. Against the defense were playing you simply HAVE to throw passes to covered guys. If your waiting to find a guy wide open you get the result we've seen this game. No touchdowns and a lot of sacks
Reply/Quote
Every year. Every. Single. Year. No they are 8-0 it's different. Nope
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Only this coaching staff can take this much talent and blow a game like this.
Reply/Quote
"The Texans have outscored opponents by 59 points in the 4th quarter this season, best in the NFL."
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Need some td
Reply/Quote
Andy throws another pick or fumbles this drive
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:46 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Marvin Lewis still sucks...looking like the old one and done Bengals tonight.

Ive never been a fan of Marvin either
Reply/Quote
Paging Green, Eifert....anyone !!!
Reply/Quote
Punt or turnover coming up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have 14 minutes left and an explosive offense. We'll be fine if they put their heads down and get to work.
Reply/Quote
Giggles looking all befuddled on the sidelines.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis isn't playing in the game and Marvin Lewis has this team at 8-0. This is on the offense for doing nothing.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Oops
Reply/Quote
WTF
Reply/Quote
Pathetic
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:47 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm calling it now: Bengals WILL win this game.

I agree.  I'll call it 16 to 10.

I will admit our prime-time curse might not be lifted until we beat a team that isn't the Texans or Browns, though.
Reply/Quote
Offense needs to step it up. Can we stop pretending Houston has been remotely good this year?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote