Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 07:54 PM)Tony Wrote: The Browns are winning this division

Hence why you should have been rooting for the ratbirds with a backup QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:52 PM)Housh Wrote: ZT should’ve went for it in hindsight on that 4th and 2. Even if we missed they’d a had to go 90 yards.

Analytics i think is going to support that going for a healthy amount of 4th downs in a very successful.

Analytics will tell you to be significantly more aggressive in 4th and shorts. I'm giving up on that conversation around here, though. 
Reply/Quote
This team is downright awful
Reply/Quote
Who' responsible for putting a kick returner back there?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Holy **** you shitheads. Just ***** quit. **** this team. There is no franchise in professional sports that does the shit these morons do - day after day, year after year. It never changes. **** this franchise.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
They need to get rid of the taunting penally. Dumbest shit ever and has been all year.
Reply/Quote
Haha they getting booed, ide be pissed if I paid to see this shit.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The offense scored six points. Darius is responsible for 10 Niners points.

And two offensive drives….
Reply/Quote
Didn't I read on here this week that our ST's are gonna be fine.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Analytics will tell you to be significantly more aggressive in 4th and shorts. I'm giving up on that conversation around here, though. 

Comon, 3% of us like math over here!
Reply/Quote
take a knee on the kick off dumb ass
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Analytics will tell you to be significantly more aggressive in 4th and shorts. I'm giving up on that conversation around here, though. 

That was ***** shit... This is why. We can't stop them
Reply/Quote
You can’t win if your QB never has the ball because special teams is giving the 49ers the ball every god damn time the D gets a stop.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Listen to that crowd....BUUUUURRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:52 PM)Tony Wrote: Just give them the ***** td already

is this team for real in NFL? another almost fumble? 
ZT please quit, and lets get in a real HC and staff. 
after today ill go on record that BROWNS WILL WIN THIS DIV
dont know where these clowns end up   
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:54 PM)Housh Wrote: The players execution has been lacking since we beat Baltimore.

I am all for executing these players
Reply/Quote
I have a serious question, why in the HECK is Greg Gumbel stuck with this idiot Adam Archuletta?
Reply/Quote
I think I'll skip the 3rd.. Maybe they'll get their shit together, but I'm not holding my breath..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:54 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Especially if they smell. 
You are toe-ing the line.
Reply/Quote
This feels like a Marvin night time or prime time game. Even our savior Burrow can't escape this black hole. Embarrassing professional team!
Reply/Quote