Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
The Browns are winning this division
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:52 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I mean some of you are on the coaches but when do you start blaming these incompetent players who don’t do their jobs? Sorry but this is on the players more than the coaches

The players execution has been lacking since we beat Baltimore.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
All you can do is just laugh.
Reply/Quote
this is getting absurd

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Fumbled again. Turn the game off. Burrow should kneel and drive to a city that has a winning culture.
Reply/Quote
Just embarrassing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just give it to them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How can the ownership, front office, and coaching staff expect anyone to support a team that just gives away games with insanely dumb mistakes like they've made in the last 5 minutes. It's just embarrassing. They are SO FAR from being a team that will ever win anything.
Reply/Quote
We are lucky that wasnt a fumble. Geez...
Reply/Quote
Bad News Bungles.. in theaters this December.
Reply/Quote
it's black outside aqnd I have had enough of this bunghole team. time to straighten the C-MAS LIGHTS

Reply/Quote
Down by contact..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
O my God
Reply/Quote
There are some dumb ass low football IQ scrubs on this team. There hasn't been a SINGLE game in DECADES this franschise has played a Bungle free game.....it's all of matter of how much they ***** Bungle shit up.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:54 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 2 scores down, this game is over... only a miracle would prove me wrong.

Yep. The B-word team is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hahahaha
Reply/Quote
The coach is responsible for this team being thoroughly unprepared.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Let's go defense!

(12-12-2021, 07:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Taunting in the NFL is like complimenting a female coworker's feet...no matter how harmless you think it is, don't do it.

Especially if they smell. 
Reply/Quote
Now who is getting bailed out by the refs?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:53 PM)Tony Wrote: This is ***** why Zac should've went for ot

He should be sent out the door to never be seen again except D-2 footbal! Maybe!
Reply/Quote