• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
Why are they running down 2 tds?
Reply/Quote
Video 
(12-12-2021, 08:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So much holding there

Where Burrow learned pocket presence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxN9Mw6iQUs
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
it take 6 of them to bring CJ down. Somebody fire them up.
Reply/Quote
Injust keep reminding myself that these games are learning experiences. I’m positive these games will matter next year.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes. Many teams have overcome an 11 point deficit. 

These pretender bitches aren't overcoming anything. Always picking the wrong coach. Always picking the wrong player. Always keeping the wrong coach too long. Where is Mr Saviour Burrow? Justin Herbert, the guy they decided not to take because Burrow...how's he doing now?

It's inconceivable that a team can suck like this for so long. The NFL has structured it so teams can't be this bad this long. 

Every damn time they have a chance to make a move, they fold and fall on their faces. Defense playing lights out? Check. Offense sputtering a bit. No biggie, they have time to square it up. OH, hi specials teams, who decided to single-handedly give the freaking game to the 49ers because SOMEONE has to be the one to screw it up!

Patience with this team... LOL. What was i thinking. 30 years of patience is enough. They can all go chew on a big bag of dirty dicks.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
again joe making an ill-advised pass, ala andy dalton, wtf. check your brain son!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Everyone cheering the non-return is great.

Massed sarcastic cheering is always funny.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:27 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Mixon runs into the first guy he sees, I don’t get it

These are bad plays.

Mixon has no space because we are running every 1st down

We finally did a PA there

The middle is wide open
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Let's go defense!

(12-12-2021, 08:27 PM)Whacked Wrote: Are the 49ers supposed to be good against the run or something? Good grief it’s like running into a wall every time

They're not, really. But the Bengals are sure doing things that make them look good. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Housh Wrote: We’ve been horrible ever since teams started doubling Chase every single game. Burrow and ZT have no idea how to playcall for your star WR. He has to know when he’ll get touches. You can’t go quarters at a time without even targeting your ROY. That’s a sign of low intelligence

WR don't get doubled in the NFL.  Coverage rolls their way some times, but not a straight up double. Not sure how great a route runner Chase is.
Reply/Quote
Higgins looks like our #1, chase tricked us.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: These pretender bitches aren't overcoming anything. Always picking the wrong coach. Always picking the wrong player. Always keeping the wrong coach too long. Where is Mr Saviour Burrow? Justin Herbert, the guy they decided not to take because Burrow...how's he doing now?

It's inconceivable that a team can suck like this for so long. The NFL has structured it so teams can't be this bad this long. 

Every damn time they have a chance to make a move, they fold and fall on their faces. Defense playing lights out? Check. Offense sputtering a bit. No biggie, they have time to square it up. OH, hi specials teams, who decided to single-handedly give the freaking game to the 49ers because SOMEONE has to be the one to screw it up!

Patience with this team... LOL. What was i thinking. 30 years of patience is enough. They can all go chew on a big bag of dirty dicks.

Welcome to the darkside...
Reply/Quote
Is burrow incapable of throwing past 10 yds? If so, bench him.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Massed sarcastic cheering is always funny.

Bronx cheer, correct?
Reply/Quote
The middle is wide open against this 2 safety deep look
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Run game vs cover 2 has been very disappointing. 2 weeks coming out of a bye they could run vs a stacked box next 2 games the Bengals have struggled against a light box. Inconsistent.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Take a shot now!
Reply/Quote
dinkity dunkity 1 bomb here or there and make it a ball game
Reply/Quote
god damn chase those are drive ending tackles, comon son
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:19 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Maybe the Browns will sell the team

If you ever give me that flash-glimmer of hope again, before i realize there's no freaking way that will happen...i will send you straight to the ignore list. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote