Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
These refs suck. That is the 2nd obvious penalty on Denver they have missed. The late hit on Sample and then that one.
(12-19-2021, 06:55 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bachie held on the illegal pass.

^ This
(12-19-2021, 06:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He was over the LOS wasn't he? you think refs don't want the broncos to win?

Bengals were media darlings early in the year and decided to poop the bed then light it on fire while they were still in it. They betrayed the hype train. Back to the pity of misery for us. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Think I've watched more commercials than the game itself...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2021, 06:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think ultimately GB will take care of business. But the reality is Huntley is a better QB than Lamar.

I think so too from the little I have seen of Huntley.  Jackson is way overhyped.
They wont overturn I dont think
So much BS
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 06:56 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Zach trusts Burrow, but won’t let him throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

There are no deeper routes available. The Denver secondary is excellent.
That’s bullshit
WHAT!?

(12-19-2021, 06:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He does lead the league in picks. And sacks. So they are probably doing this "on purpose", handicapping the offense.

Well this offense last 3 weeks isn’t working 
(12-19-2021, 06:56 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Zach trusts Burrow, but won’t let him throw the ball more than 5 yards down the  field.

Because Zac doesn't trust the offensive line.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wow that's 3 uncalled penalties
I hate these refs

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 06:57 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Think I've watched more commercials than the game itself...

It's hard to get through a game because of it..
damn his foot was behind LOS
Look at you, Eli.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
It’s when you release not when your arm is going forward.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 06:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How many chances will the bengals get to be #1 in division and they let it slip away?

Lordy, you are simultaneously saying the Bengals are letting the division slip away and saying the NFL is rigged against the Bengals.  Seems like they're doing the best they can if it's rigged.
No flag for Sutton pushing off?