Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Should be playing max protect like 2009. This team just doesn't have good coaching. Another lost year & another lost $500 for Sunday Ticket, 24 years of it. I'm this close to giving up sports completely.
Denver and Cincy match up very well. 7-6 records. Anemic offenses, good defenses. Who has the better coach?
(12-19-2021, 07:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: An average offensive line.

I'd love an average offensive line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Nice play Pratt
So it'll likely be 6-3 at the half. What a terrible half of football to experience.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Seriously ….this is not a playoff team playing like this
Zach is digging his own grave with this offensive play calling. Going to cost him a job
(12-19-2021, 07:25 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So it'll likely be 6-3 at the half. What a terrible half of football to experience.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

It will be 9-3 next time we touch the bawl. Hopefully Burrow Taylor draws up some adjustments at half.
(12-19-2021, 07:19 PM)kalibengal Wrote: we need to to go up tempo on O. This crap ZT is throwing out there is not working

Up tempo doesn't help if you can't get a defense back on their heels.  
**** you taylor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 07:25 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Zach is digging his own grave with this offensive play calling. Going to cost him a job

I sincerely hope that’s the case…but not with Mike Brown in charge 
I thought Marvin Lewis and Zac Taylor sucked at using timeouts but Denver’s Vic Fangio might be even worse.
This is just who this team is at this point. Disappointing AF
Nice tackle Hilton
(12-19-2021, 07:25 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Zach is digging his own grave with this offensive play calling. Going to cost him a job career

fixed
Hold them to 3 here
Announcer having a terrible day lmao
(12-19-2021, 07:25 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Zach is digging his own grave with this offensive play calling. Going to cost him a job

Nope. Not the way the Bengals are run. He either needs to say he'll stop calling offensive plays and/or he's NEEDS an OL and will go all in on getting upgrades on the OL in the offseason. Bengals FO will be like, "Ok, here's an extension"
[Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah. Coverage is good today so these deep routes are not the answer. Stop trying already.
(12-19-2021, 07:26 PM)Tony Wrote: This is just who this team is at this point. Disappointing AF

13 games in, this team isn't a playoff team. They tricked us, but our schedule was easier back then.