Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
I was curious how we would lose this week. Turns out very boringly.
Charles Davis going on and on about how smart it was to get out of bounds when he didn't and they had to call a timeout haha.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 07:25 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Zach is digging his own grave with this offensive play calling. Going to cost him a job

Honestly it will be his awn doing and he deserves it
(12-19-2021, 07:26 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I sincerely hope that’s the case…but not with Mike Brown in charge 

No way Taylor is getting fired this off-season so don’t even get your hopes up.
That's a hard catch even for a WR
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2021, 07:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 13 games in, this team isn't a playoff team. They tricked us, but our schedule was easier back then.

Agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well the defense is finally gassed.. great
comon, pick it trey
(12-19-2021, 07:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You have a short memory. Don't remember how Andy played his last few years before he left? 

This offense is anemic, just like Andy's later years. 3 and out. 3 and out. Hand to Mixon, 1 yard loss. 3 and out. Pick 6, sack.

I remember how those teams had significantly worse talent across the board than this team. The #1 WR of that time is the current #3 WR.

It also has nothing to do with it. It has to do with why are you deciding to randomly shit on Dalton when he has nothing to do with any of this? Burrow can be bad and be Burrow. It is just weird.

(12-19-2021, 07:20 PM)Synric Wrote: That is not how it works especially on 3rd down. When the pocket is breaking down and you know no one is open you cover the ball up not bring it out in the open where I Can get swipped.

The pocket is breaking down? He had like 4 seconds in the pocket where he could see there was nothing and another 1-2 seconds of facing the wrong direction.

Get rid of the ball if there is nothing there. Don't take the hit. Don't take the loss.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Shankapotomus!
I know Trae Waynes might not recognize a football after years of no play...
Haha, eat shit Denver kicker.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Missed it, lol.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
These teams suck how are they 7-6?

Now throw the ball deep down the field , please
Miss!!
I know Bengals are in the middle of the pack on turnovers but damn it seems QBs get away with a lot of shit throws.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Good field position and one timeout. Throw one in the middle and give McPherson a chance
Our ten million part time player Trae Wayne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Take a shot! Don’t take a knee!