Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Here comes 3 run up the middle playa in a row
I hate the Bungles
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2021, 08:17 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So glad Waynes is back, worth every penny.

Absolute theft.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Wayne's prolly pulled a hammy

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
So here is the same old song and dance. Backup QB comes in and owns Bengals defense
Zac Taylor has never won a game being down entering the 4th quarter
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The defense has allowed only ten points.  You’re telling me that’s not going to be enough to win?

Drew Brady gonna hang 30.
Can we ever, ever stop a backup?
Honest to God they keep running towards Hubbard and he does nothing. Never gets pressure and gets blocked 10 yards off the ball every run play.
(12-19-2021, 08:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Fire zac taylor if we lose this game.

Defenders will say "but he had no game tape on Lock," just like they did about the Jets.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
The NFL sucks....
Really Waynes should've just gone for the pass breakup but it looked like an easy pick at first.
We lost our game plan, because they have a new QB. Coaching staff doesn’t know what to do, what a joke.
Denver is smarter too, they only taunt AFTER they make a TD.
I hate this ***** team the ***** ownership and the god damn coaching staff. I also am sick of the NFL officiating which is rigged. **** this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The defense has allowed only ten points.  You’re telling me that’s not going to be enough to win?

It isn't when their defence has only given up 9.
(12-19-2021, 08:18 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Zac Taylor has never won a game being down entering the 4th quarter

"Best of the best!" - CS GO 
This team is a bunch of losers. That’s a crap QB throwing to a garbage WR for a TD

This is vs a proven crap QB but they just will find a way to lose
If they take the L today I hope they just lose out for draft position
DB runs through the WR and it is DPI. WR runs through the DB and it is good to go.
4th qtr and no tds again.