Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Ah Apple.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
There wasn't anything there except Apple being beat and lock throwing a bad pass
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2021, 08:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Had to. What does a 6 point lead give you that a 5 doesn't?

There is too much time left to know what the scoring is going to be the rest of the game.  The Bengals now only have a 5 point lead.  The Bengals could make a stop, kick another FG and only be up 8.  Which still keeps the lead at 1 possession.   Lets say the Bengals dont stop Denver here and Denver scores a TD to make it a 15 to 16 game.  You know what Denver is going to do?  they are going to go for a 2 point conversion to give themselves a 3 point lead because the Bengals missed a 2 point conversion. 

There are just too many variables to go for 2 points when it is still late 3rd quarter
And there is clear proof this game is rigged.
That DPI call was absolute bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
The thing about going for 2 up 5 is that if you fail & the other team scores a TD, a FG may not win you the game, because up 1 they have to go for 2.
The shit is ridiculous
He wasn’t even near him. Rigged ***** officiating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was an awfully bad PI
False start
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 08:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sarcasm, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Whatever dude.

I don't know how you survive in this thread thinking everything you read is not sarcasm lol. This whole thread is sarcasm, half the posts go right over your head. It certainly is humorous, friend!:)
What the hell is that call, meanwhile our DEs are in chokeholds with no calls.
Drew Lock trying to be a hero
Someone has to look into this. We get this crap every week.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

How the **** was that PI?
Damn flowers is out there in coverage??
(12-19-2021, 08:34 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The thing about going for 2 up 5 is that if you fail & the other team scores a TD, a FG may not win you the game, because up 1 they have to go for 2.

Don't try to teach them simple math!
(12-19-2021, 08:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: False start

They’ve gotten away with a few of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could see that coming mile away.
What a bunch of *******
Come up and tackle Bates!