Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(12-26-2021, 03:57 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: You can't be that, because the Steelers already have one of those at QB.

Ok, I'm gigantic eagle.

Sports fans are funny.  If you complain too much you are a hater and should find a new team, but if you get too confident then you are going to jinx everything and cause the gods themselves to rain misery upon the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chase after the catch skills are fantastic
Reply/Quote
Nice to see the ball being moved at will
Reply/Quote
I hate to shit on Dalton but seeing BUrrow in leader mode makes me realize that Dalton was NEVER that guy
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 03:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Two refs right there

That's the worst part.  I looked like they were both telling the other not to throw the flag...
Reply/Quote
Burrow is killing.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: Its especially annoying because how much the league claims to not want to see that shit

But when its us, its allowed in droves.

Maybe if they wagged a finger at him it would have been a flag.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Feels good man.

Reply/Quote
TD!!!! Keep piling it on!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: I hate to shit on Dalton but seeing BUrrow in leader mode makes me realize that Dalton was NEVER that guy

Cut the shit.

Dalton led plenty of great comebacks.

You see what you want to see.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 03:58 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: anyone see the guy with the andre smith jersey?

Ravens Smith or Bengals Smith? and from which stint with the teams?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: I hate to shit on Dalton but seeing BUrrow in leader mode makes me realize that Dalton was NEVER that guy

Great, Housh, now Dalton is going to win the Super Bowl.  Whatever

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is LSU championship game Burrow that made me realize he was the guy. Burrow has been amazing for a good 3 weeks at least.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow is lighting them up, absolutely gorgeous.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, I'm gigantic eagle.

Sports fans are funny.  If you complain too much you are a hater and should find a new team, but if you get too confident then you are going to jinx everything and cause the gods themselves to rain misery upon the team.

Hey, we are a superstitious lot.  Why else do we as fans stay in the same position on the couch when our teams are playing well?  I cant be the only one that does that.   
Reply/Quote
I'd better not point out that Burrow looks good...I'll jinx him.

He looks positively adequate.
Reply/Quote
Love to see the doomers in here shut down early.
Reply/Quote
This is how the offense can look when the line plays decent

All weapons involved today and while I try to be pessimistic, I must say the Ravens may be in trouble today.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:01 PM)cinci4life Wrote: TD!!!! Keep piling it on!

Show no mercy. We saw Baltimore come back against packers last week. Take no chances.
Reply/Quote
Mixon with the Row, Row, Row Your Boat TD celebration.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote