Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Congratulations Ja'Marr Chase for breaking AJ Green's rookie receiving record for most yards

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Anyone ever wonder why the O doesn’t look like this …every ….flippin….week?

Sooooo many dang weapons.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: I hate to shit on Dalton but seeing BUrrow in leader mode makes me realize that Dalton was NEVER that guy

Im not sure many ever thought he was that guy.  Is he a decent QB, yes but he is the type of guy that succeeds with ample talent around him.  Hes not the guy that raises play of others
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton led plenty of winning years. He never once had the offensive weapons that Burrow has around him right now.

Not saying that Burrow isn't better than Dalton. Just that this post is nonsense.

This isn't true at all. Dalton had Green, Sanu and Marvin Jones in their prime years
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow is bigger than Jeebus.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No Let Up....Beat Ravens Bad.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: I’m actually playing Burrow in FanDuel and need the Ravens to score so we don’t shut him down at half…

Let's not be selfish :)
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:03 PM)Housh Wrote: Until Joe wins a playoff game you arent wrong.....Not even gonna disagree

I hate even getting into these discussions because it seems like I am dissing Burrow.

That is not true at all.
Reply/Quote
I thought Philips was on IR, not traded to Baltimore...
Reply/Quote
Thinking of Taylor returning punts..I think he's the new starter hence forward.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton led plenty of winning years. He never once had the offensive weapons that Burrow has around him right now.

Not saying that Burrow isn't better than Dalton. Just that this post is nonsense.

ehhhhh

2013 and 2015

Burrow def has a better run game though
Reply/Quote

Yeah no need to try and diminish the previous qb to prop up burrow who by every measure was always expected and should be a better qb.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 03:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like Lou yelled at the defense

Joshson bobbled a snap on 3rd and we have been excellent since. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: [Image: kylo-ren-more.gif]

YES! I forgot the Kylo Ren thing! LOL

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Okay D, show that the last series was not a fluke!
Reply/Quote
Defense has adjusted...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 04:03 PM)milksheikh Wrote: All of you that were pouting...LOL.

Just you wait...Raven's are gonna bring in the QB from Monmouth that no one heard of, he's gonna look like Mike White, and kill us, because Zac needs to be fired...

How'd I do fellas..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Time for a defensive score
Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton is not a big name, but he is absolutely the kind of player that changes a team. Great signing.
Reply/Quote
Hilton, Hendrickson, and Uwuzie may be the best trio of free agents weve signed in my life
-Housh
Reply/Quote