Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Well that took a lot of time off the clock.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:12 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: 3 points mean nothing. Still 3 score game

But we took a shit ton of time off the clock while adding points.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only thing that can stop this offense is the play call decision to run the ball.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Lots of time off the clock & 3 points, I'll take it.
Reply/Quote
Nice drive, though we made 4-5 mistakes: holding on Jonah & Hopkins, Chase cost us 15, CJ's drop. Still, 10 minutes off the clock
Reply/Quote
not a td but a good clock killing drive
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Stupid asshole Zac running the ball.. ridiculous

Lol what? The Bengals are crushing the Ravens and are killing clock. 
Reply/Quote
No FG dance, but that was a really good drive.
Reply/Quote
Huber getting an easy payday
Reply/Quote
May have only been a FG but it was an impressive physical drive. Even with two phantom (especially the first) holds and a REALLY iffy taunting they ate up over 10 minutes and got points.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:13 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well that took a lot of time off the clock.

That is the 1st time we've done that this year... that is soooooooooooooooooo sweet!
Reply/Quote
34 to 14 ....OUR AFC NORTH CHAMPION Cincinnati BENGALS.

I would LOVE to see Burrow be able to take a seat in the 4th Quarter. Why risk injury before Play-Offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Stop running up 3 scores on a drive that killed over 10 mins?

I got nothin' for that one...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:03 PM)Tony Wrote: Mixon sucks breaking 1 on 1 tackles.. Let's be honest here...

He's gotten hit twice with guys diving in his legs. Not much he can do there. Did you happen to like him juking the guy for the touchdown catch or could he not break that one either? w
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did anyone know that Baltimore had roster issues coming into the game. I don't think the announcers have brought it up yet

Has Josh Johnson played football before?
Reply/Quote
Yeah the clock killing was worth 4 points

Reply/Quote
20 is much better that 17 playing Justin Tucker..You take him out of the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Lol what? The Bengals are crushing the Ravens and are killing clock. 

Coulda had a td there, but of course he takes the foot off the gas. They can't stop our wrs...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Lol what? The Bengals are crushing the Ravens and are killing clock. 

Getting a lot of points can be addictive.  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 05:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Nice drive, though we made 4-5 mistakes: holding on Jonah & Hopkins, Chase cost us 15, CJ's drop. Still, 10 minutes off the clock
That Chase penalty is offensive to me. I think we should flag the refs for unsportsmanlike penalizing.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote