Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Now get off the field D! No points here!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've never fealt that should be half the distance to the goal. The line to gain should instead be moved out the penalty distance.
Ooh. That would be very interesting.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
What a quarter
-Housh
Reply/Quote
PLEASE hold here. PLEASE. I’m still belching excessively
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
big time 3rd down and 4-5
Reply/Quote
Bring it back. Get loud in the jingle baby!
Reply/Quote
Win or tie the remaining 3 quarters and the Bengals advance to the Divisional round!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: PLEASE hold here. PLEASE. I’m still belching excessively
Do, uh, those 2 things go together? Nervous

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:10 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bring it back. Get loud in the jingle baby!

Jingle bells jingle bells, jingle all the way (home)!
Reply/Quote
First play of the second quarter would be a great time for a pick 6!
Reply/Quote
You have to admit that was such a Bengal-like post season type of play.. Did we just switch uniforms and nobody told us? Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Win or tie the remaining 3 quarters and the Bengals advance to the Divisional round!

I blitz on this down...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Do, uh, those 2 things go together? Nervous

I'm guessing he has heartburn due to anxiety lol. That or he drinks alcohol when we're not winning by 30
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Win or tie the remaining 3 quarters and the Bengals advance to the Divisional round!
Final score: Bengals 40 Raiders 12

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:10 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bring it back. Get loud in the jingle baby!

Jingle jangle.

I’m feeling more confident then ever at this point though. Knowing how the Bengals warm up as it goes.
Reply/Quote
Jungle is rockin'
Reply/Quote
My Bengals app just gave me the 1st quarter score.

If I’ve gone to the trouble to download a Bengals app, pretty sure I’m watching a playoff game.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This feels soooo different than a Marvin Lewis playoff team.

Yeah...he'd already be talking about what he couldn't execute.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: You have to admit that was such a Bengal-like post season type of play.. Did we just switch uniforms and nobody told us? Lol

Raiders are one of the most penalized teams and we're one of the least penalized. +1 for Zac taylor
Reply/Quote
SACK

Reply/Quote