Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 07:23 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Get Prince out and get Fred in!!!
Isn't he out

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This ain't gonna be good enough to win after this game.

Thought the same

Where the heck is Boyd and Tee?
Reply/Quote
Another turnover coming.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I'll still take a 10 point lead..Mixon should have scored, but the phantom PI wasn't called..   Dude had him in a bear hug.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Historically bad Raiders red zone defense get two stops in the red zone (no td's) out of three attempts to start the game against the Bengals. Not a good sign for Cincy
Reply/Quote
This is reminding me of the first game against the raiders, couldn't really score many TD's on offense
Reply/Quote
2 huge missed opportunities... It should be 21-3
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:21 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Didnt like that 2nd & goal run play there.

We think Mixon can do a 6 yard rush in the redzone, it happens but not often. He has a lot of rushing TDs though, I just don't have a feelin they are from that far out usually?
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we're gonna need to start scoring on some of those drives. We should have 8 more points on the board right now. Good thing is, they haven't even gotten Higgins or Boyd involved yet. We're about to open a can....
Reply/Quote
WHere the Fudge Is Tyler Boyd!!!!????
0 Targets
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That is why you don't rush on 2nd. They can just pin their ears back on 3rd then.

Incomplete on 2nd down and they can do the same thing.  It doesn't matter if you run or pass on 2nd, you have to advance to short yardage on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm not worried. In the 2nd half, these WILL be TDs

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I waiting to see what they set up off of those runs next half. It's something they've done all year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Wtf Joe.. Throw the goddammit ball!!

I trust Joe didn't see anything he liked.

Reply/Quote

Owwwuhhh! (Ding a ling a ling a ling a ling)
Reply/Quote
raidres have hte ball at 40
Reply/Quote
Could've done without that!
Reply/Quote

Healthy scratch today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 07:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I trust Joe didn't see anything he liked.

Exactly 6 weeks ago he would have thrown it, to a Raider
Reply/Quote
And the D starts out with a TERRIBLE play.
Reply/Quote
I don't know what other teams you guys watch that plays perfect football. This is a great start, with us having all the momentum and coming out strong.
Reply/Quote