Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 08:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Might wanna look at the record of playoff teams over the last 5 years, who have lead by 7 or more at the half, before you say it isn't probable.

The problem is we have to contend with our own playoff record the last 30 years lol
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tbh I don't care. Whistle shouldn't have been blown, and that was def going to be a TD.

So the correct outcome happened regardless.

Not only that, but the whistle was blown SO late that the whole thing was ridiculous. And when it was blown, the ball was practically in Boyd’s hands
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:15 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals have outplayed Vegas and are only up by 7

I pray that Vegas keeps up the mistakes and drops

For a minute I forgot where the Raiders play and thought you were talking about defeating the gambling odds Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals have had pretty much every break go their way and still only up 1 score. This is going down to the wire.
Reply/Quote
I want to see the defense step up this half. Defense steps up we win. We just have to win the next 2 quarters or keep it even.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:13 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Damn would sure feel better if Bengals only gave up FG right before halftime.

Or scores a touchdown on those 2 tries in the 10. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tbh I don't care. Whistle shouldn't have been blown, and that was def going to be a TD.

So the correct outcome happened regardless.

I'm really curious what he blew the whistle about. The only thing I can think of is that he thought Burrow was out of bounds, but it was a very delayed whistle for that. No idea. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The problem is we have to contend with our own playoff record the last 30 years lol

You might. This team has nothing to do with that.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Chris Simms said we'd be picking in top 5 in the pre-season. Mute when he speaks!

Him and daddy are clowns.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I'll remain my optimistic, sexy self and predict a pretty easy TD to start off the 2nd half followed by Carr turning the ball over in short order.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:16 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Bengals have had pretty much every break go their way and still only up 1 score. This is going down to the wire.

I agree, but we're the better team. I think Zac handicapped us a bit with the redzone play calling, otherwise this game might be over lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:13 PM)Spider Wrote: Beat it

Ni Xia Lian is still playing Table Tennis (58)? Just takin' a shot...
Reply/Quote
Nice return!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Let’s not play conservative
Reply/Quote
decent runback chris evans
Reply/Quote
The phantom whistle doesn't matter. They called it a TD so it's a TD.. Since play has continued since they can't undo it regardless of anyone's opinion on the matter..
Another thing.. Both teams get paid to play the game. The Bengals are doing ok.. Raiders are still in it.
It's still too close to call at this point, but I do believe Joe and company are going to pour it on after the half..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Great block by Adeniji
Reply/Quote
that was a good block by Adeniji

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Need to get Higgins involved so it ends up being single coverage every play.
Reply/Quote
I'm liking the protection they're giving Joe
Reply/Quote