Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Need to run the best plays in playbook for a couple of 1st downs.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just need to recover the inside kick. They aren't going to kick it deep to us after they? They only have 1 timeout.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Heck yeah they are
Reply/Quote
Put the ball in Joey's hands.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're letting a mediocre offense roll down the field. Great D....

Seriously....are you surprised?  The Bengals defense has been, at best, average (and usually much worse) for as long as the drought.
Reply/Quote
Run, run, run! (Even though I'd like to take another TD dance video!!)
Reply/Quote
Holding them to 3 there was huge.
Reply/Quote
All about burning clock now. No quick plays. Make them (LV) work for it. Use time. It’s a two possession game.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just need to recover the inside kick. They aren't going to kick it deep to us after they? They only have 1 timeout.

On this side of 3 mins they should kick deep.
Reply/Quote

I'd be surprised if they onsides kick with this much time left, but we have been doing whatever we want on offense except score TDs lately lol.

A FG would end the game I think.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals pull this off get ready for non-stop media talk about that whistle on the touchdown for at least the next week.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Time for some Zantac
Reply/Quote
Please Lord - dont do 3 run plays.

Dink and dunk FTW
Reply/Quote
Huge stop holding them to 3 on that drive
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:35 PM)M.W. Wrote: Just need a couple first downs

One should do it. 
Reply/Quote

really? onside kick? wasnt planning on that
need JB to take us home here
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We're up 10 with 3:37 to play. We would have all taken this before the game started.

Speak for yourself...lol... Tongue

..yeah maybe, I guess -- up 20, however...THERE'S a scenario, my friend... Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:35 PM)treee Wrote: Put the ball in Joey's hands.

Where else would it go?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We're up 10 with 3:37 to play. We would have all taken this before the game started.

Probably a lot more than up 3 with 3:34. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Helmet catch, meet helmet deflection.  Ninja

The Ceaser's commercial at the Mannings cracks me up.

Peyton"I woul'v'e hit him in the numbers"

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Plus the two minute warning. I'd be surprised if it's an onside kick here, but it might be a sensible play. First down seals the game if they give it back, but we haven't ran it great. I think the Raiders like their chances of a stop if we run it 3 times.
Reply/Quote