Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
2 picks and we are losing by 7. WTH.

Here comes the play call for Hill to run it straight into the pile.
Reply/Quote
They are down by 7. This is far from over.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:27 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: 20 minutes left in the game and half of you have thrown in the towel.

I'm glad none of you were FDR, or we would've surrendered after Pearl Harbor.

It's part of the game dude. We're down 21-14, not a good position to be in, but somehow you seem to prefer it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Still time but so far those primetime demons are alive and quite well. Chumps are making Tony Dungy look like a damn prophet pre game.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:28 AM)Whacked Wrote: 2 picks and we are losing by 7. WTH.

Here comes the play call for Hill to run it straight into the pile.

Or a throw out of bounds.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:26 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Hues been tryin too hard on play calling

How do you know what is being called.....and what is being checked down??
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:27 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: 20 minutes left in the game and half of you have thrown in the towel.

I'm glad none of you were FDR, or we would've surrendered after Pearl Harbor.

A lot of people are whiners. Not true fans to be honest. I ignore most of it, especially those who sag bungles like children.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:26 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: BAAALLLLLL GAME

8-2

You've called it, it must be true. Teams have never come back from down 7 in NFL history. No reason to think this garbage team can make their way into the record books.

(11-23-2015, 12:26 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: I wonder how many teams to start 8-0 have "backed into the playoffs" Cry

Kansas City Chiefs did in 2013. They were never that good though.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:27 AM)Housh Wrote: This team sux

No way they win a playoff game

Offense can't score when teams bracket Eifert and Green and the defense has quarter long periods where they can't stop ANYTHING. Same as last year.

You'd think healthy Eifert and Green would solve Daltons issues but the dude just sucks under pressure

Stop trolling and trying to blame Dalton when he has led us already to two TDs and the entire issue is the OL utterly failing to provide pass protection. Palmer is getting enough time to write a book and Andy is getting maybe 2 seconds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We will be the first 8-0 team to miss the playoffs... Just watch.
Reply/Quote
If I have to hear how much talent this team has again I am going get sick.

LBs = average at best. DBs = average at best and that's being generous.

But hey, we have two OTs from the draft sitting on the bench who may actually play ... next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:23 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: They score... Its over.

Go to bed.
Wake up and be surprised.  Come on, man!  This is NFL Football, down by a TD, in the 3rd.
You're not going anywhere.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:26 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Man I really would have rather slept than watch 3 hours of losing, if Dalton and Hue puke up a 3 and out I'm done for the night lol.

Not really seeing anything Dalton has done that is wrong.  It's the typical Marvin Lewis primetime.  Backbreaking penalties....no one getting open....no run game.....pressure up the middle......but we blow coverage for TDs.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:29 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We will be the first 8-0 team to miss the playoffs... Just watch.

You don't think we win one more game this season? 9-7 may very well get us into the postseason. Don't be moronic.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm... I don't like the commercial, kickoff with no return, commercial routine. I still like the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Not many people here have played football. Evident by the quick to blame Dalton comments and saying the game is already over. Haha

Reply/Quote
Two blown coverages for TD's... Unacceptable. Dre K and Dennard might be bracing for another 1st round corner in 2016.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: Not really seeing anything Dalton has done that is wrong.  It's the typical Marvin Lewis primetime.  Backbreaking penalties....no one getting open....no run game.....pressure up the middle......but we blow coverage for TDs.

This

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: Not really seeing anything Dalton has done that is wrong.  It's the typical Marvin Lewis primetime.  Backbreaking penalties....no one getting open....no run game.....pressure up the middle......but we blow coverage for TDs.

Exactly. Teams have figured out how weak our interior OL is and they know that NO QB is going to be effective with pressure right up the middle. It adds up. Meanwhile our vaunted DL gets no pressure against a patchwork AZ OL.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:25 AM)Joelist Wrote: And that's all she wrote. A disgusting performance.

"Stop trolling!"
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote