Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
This oline man. Jesus Christ

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Someone start a go fund me or whatever. I'll help py the fine of any coach who starts smacking around these O-line players.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Every time they drop back to pass and it isn't quick it is a sack
Reply/Quote
Callahan better do something about the line ASAP or he will have his job interview rescinded from the raiders.
Reply/Quote
Damn. If Boyd hadn't gone down in front of him...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
we doubled our lead but still fuming about boyd's shitty block attempt
Reply/Quote
Joey on pace for 999999 sacks.
Reply/Quote
CMon with these FGs man. This aint gonna cut it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Need to change something with the blocking but up 6 is always good.
Reply/Quote
6-0 on the road.

I take that.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn.  If Boyd hadn't gone down in front of him...

That might have been all we needed to win, I hope that play doesn't haunt us lol
Reply/Quote
I really thought Chase was gonna score on that.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we doubled our lead but still fuming about boyd's shitty block attempt

The defender went down before Boyd had a chance to hit him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn.  If Boyd hadn't gone down in front of him...

Or if Chase chose the outside instead of going in. Missed opportunity on that one.
Reply/Quote
Legs for the points. He may be a huge factor down the stretch.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:57 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Keep your negativity elsewhere please.

Lol........negativity?   If the oline doesn't get their heads out of their asses Burrow WILL get hurt.  Let me type this slowly for you.  T h r e e  s a c k s  i n  t h e   f i r s t   q u a r t e r. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Should we try again?

Yes.
Reply/Quote
CMON O-LINE,, gotta shore that stuff up if u wanna win today
Reply/Quote
Looks like it's going to be drip, drip, drip.. Death by a thousand paper cuts for the Titans if our D holds up.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Good play by Chase. I think if he stays outside he might be gone. Atleast they're missing some tackles on the outside. That might be our best option.
Reply/Quote