• 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Good quarter. Could have been better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
DEFENSE!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Defense came to play today let's go offense you're one block away from. Being up 10-0
Reply/Quote
Offense at least needs a few 1st down to let the defense rest. They are balling. Let them get a breath.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
TEN was clearly offsides, if they go for it on 4th can we review that 3rd down?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:08 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Tupou probably done for the game

I heard them say that, but they said our sideline says he is not injured.  WTF?!?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:08 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Seems like Titans O-line moving a lot pre-snap.

Refs been loose on it on both sides. Hopkins keeps doing that hair whip head movement to try to get to show who is coming, too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's see another one of those 50+ yarders.
Reply/Quote
Defense is A plus so far. Now the o-line needs to give Burrow time to work some magic.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Survived first quarter and deflated crowd. Dam good given the awful protection for Burrow so far
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:09 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Do we have any short fast passes in out book.

We have one to Chase that goes for like 60 yards. Just need to run it all game!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Hey, we get another field goal and we might be able to force them to pass, lol.
Reply/Quote
Dude cant miss that deep ball like that. That miss was BAD.

BUt this was the gameplan all week. Make Ryan have to affect the game with good throws. So far hes been a negative for them, which I didnt expect. I thought hed hit on most of his throws today
-Housh
Reply/Quote
But hell if the Bengals win 6-0 I'll be fine with that. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Offensive line is the only thing costing the Bengals from possibly being up by 2 scores right now.
Reply/Quote
I bet the Titans go for it.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:11 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Defense is A plus so far.   Now the o-line needs to give Burrow time to work some magic.

That or more quick hitters to setup bigger plays, prince needs benched too 
Reply/Quote
Zac needs to use short quick passes.
The oline cant hold their water long enough
To let the deeper routes develop downfield.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:11 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Survived first quarter and deflated crowd. Dam good given the awful protection for Burrow so far

Yes very. You have to think Tennessee puts a drive together at some point though, the OL needs to improve very fast here. Burrow is going to struggle to be effective with this protection.
Reply/Quote
Question: should I go to Wilmington if the Bengals win? They beat Balt the first time and KC both times I went.
Reply/Quote