Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-22-2022, 09:04 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Lots of time left. Keep them out of the end zone.

This drive is absolutely pivotal. Drop them another 7 and we're in desperate trouble.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals massively need a momentum shifting play on defense.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You almost wonder if he is intentionally testing Evan's range.

I really do think if Evan slapped Burrow after the sack that made Evan hit a 54 yard FG this sack wouldn't have happened. We were in range for Evan and he takes a 15 yard sack! Evan didn't say a word. Now we'll never know if nobody told Joey a thing, someone has to talk back to a GOAT.
Reply/Quote
We knew with the lack of addressing the OL this would happen. Sad when the defense is in the backfield before Burrow
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:04 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How can you win giving up 8 sacks what a shame

You generally don’t win.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:04 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How can you win giving up 8 sacks what a shame

Yup
Reply/Quote
On today's episode of "How many yards can Burrow run backwards before he takes the sack"
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:03 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: This O-Line blows they are killing this team. Draft O-Linemen !!!!

As pathetic as the oline is, that was a scheme problem.  Can't block 6 with 5.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Think it is just real loud.

UNdoubtedly it is.  But the telecast is catching every whistle clearly, and they could've easily blown it as 3 guys had Mixon in their grasp 2 yards behind the LOS.  Instead they blew it after he was thrown to the ground 6 yards behind the line.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:04 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Lots of time left. Keep them out of the end zone.

Watch the Tits use up the clock by running it at will.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol people blaming that in Joe it was on Prince allowing a free rusher.

Someone needed to call a TO or Joe needed to change protection..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Prince is playing like the singer Prince
Reply/Quote
Defense is likely tired and now has to guard for the run pass and play action.

Titans also have every bit of the momentum at this point.

This is a drive where you’d think your FS that wants 100 million makes a play.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Seven sacks for 51 lost yards.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I will never understand how that interception was upheld, no matter how many times the explain it. Was the football move pinning it to the ground.

I feel that is incomplete if that was wr doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Our offense is demoralized and our defense is tired.

I can't believe the refs gave this game to Tennessee.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Getting beat up front on both sides of the ball now

Need another turnover or this isn’t looking good
Reply/Quote
Who are the good lineman coming for the draft next year? Wish I paid attention lol.
Reply/Quote
Defense is shot
Reply/Quote
Man annoying on the replay when Burrow is running for his life you have 3 lineman looking down field to block. No ones there they're all in the backfield already.
Reply/Quote