Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
Knee was definitely down.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Wow!!! Unbelievable!!! Good return and Tate may have fumbled it away. At least they called him down, so it should make it harder to overturn.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
One ref on the field called it a fumble. I'm confused here. What is the call on the field. Looks to be very very important when looking at that replay.
Reply/Quote
the way they have called it tonight we'll lose that ball. he's down but they won't see it that way.
Reply/Quote
TATE!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

[Image: kahn1.gif~c200]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:15 AM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: He's DOWN! But not with these refs. Call on the field stands because it was called a fumble on the field. Wait wait wait.  What was the call on the field?

Seems obvious that he is down. I saw them call it a fumble recovered by Arizona on the field, but they're saying that he is now being called down.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is going to be one of those "nuance" rule things, isn't it? The ball was "moving" prior to the knee being down even though Tate still had it in his hands so this will give the refs reason to overturn the call.

This better be a lost timeout for Arizona. :angry:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Knee was down, and the way its going tonight they will overturn it and rule it a fumble. His knee was clearly down.
Reply/Quote
Whats sucks is this delay takes away any momentum our guys get after a big play like that. And tate still sucks, regardless the outcome of this review.

Reply/Quote
The ball was moving prior to him being down, but it was still in his possession.

I say down, but I have no idea what the hell they are going to say.

Hopefully it is considered inconclusive.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:12 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We shouldn't have abandoned the run being down 7, now down 10 it's pass. We've gotten in so many 2nd and 3rd and way too longs, they blitz and it's game. We need 2 more big plays to win, we already got 1 from AJ earlier.

No one fears our running game this year at all.  Hill averaging 3 YPC.  Gio better, but most of his best runs have been in passing or hurry up situations.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: LOLOLOL

3 wins there chief.....I wouldn't laugh too hard....today was gift wrapped to you.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The call on the field is Bengals ball, they're challenge reviewing for fumble.

Dalton must score fast. Bengals have ball on 50 after review. Arizona with no timeouts left.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How do they challenge with no timeouts left????

What do they lose if they're wrong?
Reply/Quote
Wow....they didn't overturn it.
Reply/Quote
Yeah! There we go baby. Big break there. Good field position, well done Tate. You still suck though.
Reply/Quote
Yes!!! Now let's see if we can do anything with it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Zona out of time outs. Will it matter?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Call on the field is down, replay shows knee down - AZ won't have any timeouts or replays left.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Here we go. Andy to AJ to get us back in to this game!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote