right
Reply/Quote
lol

Hes no shooter
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Shank lol
Reply/Quote
Entertaining first half. If we were 7-10 this year, I think I'd be enjoying the game much more.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This game is a slugfest.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I’m watching this game and I’m still trying to figure out who I’d rather play.

No idea. Probably …. neither ….at their house anyway lol
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: Could you imagine a rule change where you still get a tie in the playoffs like in regular season - difference is it eliminates BOTH teams?

So the Super Bowl is defaulted because only one conference had a champ to send to it, and the NFL loses all that money in the process. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: Could you imagine a rule change where you still get a tie in the playoffs like in regular season - difference is it eliminates BOTH teams?

I'm for it going into effect right  now. Call it the Joe Rule
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:52 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Not to beat a dead horse but I'd say those who are fans of Romo also like Bill Walton.

I can confirm this is not true. And I was was Dr. J guy. 
Reply/Quote
Back and forth. Kansas City defense doing a good job against Allen and that option so far. Going to be interesting to see the adjustments made coming out after half time if someone can figure out how to force a turnover. That might be the difference.
Reply/Quote
Not only is he no Shooter, but he looks like he needs to blow his nose badly!  LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:00 PM)Housh Wrote: lol

Hes no shooter

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_YK5zPdr1saQ6rT-2OgV...s&usqp=CAU]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:02 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I'm for it going into effect right  now. Call it the Joe Rule

You mean you get to keep your coaching/DC job after Joe comes to town and goes to town on your defense?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: I’m watching this game and I’m still trying to figure out who I’d rather play.

No idea. Probably …. neither ….at their house anyway lol

It's a hard one. I'm still leaning towards Buffalo.  But I'm open to having my mind changed.  Why do we match up better with KC?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So the Super Bowl is defaulted because only one conference had a champ to send to it, and the NFL loses all that money in the process. Cool

Well that could happen but it would be worth a laugh. 
Reply/Quote
excuse me James Brown, JoeyB might have something to say about that decade of the Josh Allen-Patrick Mahomes show

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
After seeing San Fran and the Rams, I'm confident whoever wins the AFC wins the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
My pick is starting to change.

THIS Mahommes is a psycho killer and shouldnt be wished upon any team.

If THIS is the Mahommes we get id rather Josh Allen
-Housh
Reply/Quote
It appears Boomer is licking his chops to see the SF grudge match with JoeyB @ Co... Hilarious  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:05 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: After seeing San Fran and the Rams, I'm confident whoever wins the AFC wins the Super Bowl.

I agree Alpha. If the Bengals can somehow pull off the upset next week , as crazy as it sounds, I think our Bengals win the Superbowl over the 49er's/
Reply/Quote