Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
(01-23-2022, 09:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: Were the Chiefs missing any key offensive players when they went up against the Bengals? Because the Bills have this great defense (#1 scoring defense, #1 passing defense) and yet the Chiefs have been moving the ball on them quite well.

Helaire?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Folks, I know I'm getting old and cranky maybe, but Tony Romo just annoys me for some reason. It's probably just me. Does he irritate any of you?

Not me, he knows his stuff and does it well, doesn't homer much on his old team. One of those "I like and enjoy football first & foresmost". It's his 2nd year or 3rd I believe, he's not as polished yet, but he'll get there and get better.
Reply/Quote
and now the Bills board is complaining about the referees

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: Were the Chiefs missing any key offensive players when they went up against the Bengals? Because the Bills have this great defense (#1 scoring defense, #1 passing defense) and yet the Chiefs have been moving the ball on them quite well.

7 points with 2 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.  Pretty solid against the Chiefs. 
Reply/Quote
This is going to be a good game. Hopefully multiple overtimes like someone suggested.

I would rather face SF than LA. Rams are really talented on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No, not really. I want a real win with no asterisks. 

Yup. Be the best by beating the best. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Not me, he knows his stuff and does it well, doesn't homer much on his old team. One of those "I like and enjoy football first & foresmost".

This.

And he knows his stuff.  Calling the play and coverage just prior to the snap is great for the viewer.
Reply/Quote
Hellaire is an okay RB - remember they lost to the Rats courtesy of his totally unforced fumble.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Folks, I know I'm getting old and cranky maybe, but Tony Romo just annoys me for some reason. It's probably just me. Does he irritate any of you?

I like him but he does geek out a bit to much at times.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:36 PM)pally Wrote: take a Xanax next Sunday because he'll be back

Honestly I don't find him intolerable but his problem is he just doesn't know when to stop talking.

I watch alot of Hornets games and our announcer is wild and gets REALLY into games but he doesn't have to be talking every second like Romo.

I mean hell Romo is enthusiastic and that's fine but you gotta shut up when the refs start talking so we can hear the damn call.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:40 PM)pally Wrote: and now the Bills board is complaining about the referees

Wow, as a Bengals fan, I contain my excitement for at least 4 seconds after every great Bengals play in case there is some BS flag.
Reply/Quote
Mahommes is insane with that throw
-Housh
Reply/Quote
TD Chiefs because two Bills defenders manage to lose Pringle in the end zone. Had they done their job correctly that should have been an INT.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:36 PM)pally Wrote: take a Xanax next Sunday because he'll be back

Romy needs to take a handful. I think I hate him.Hammer
Reply/Quote
Bills held KC to 14 points in the first half - good job.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: TD Chiefs because two Bills defenders manage to lose Pringle in the end zone. Had they done their job correctly that should have been an INT.

Yeah he just threw that up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah he just threw that up.

I say that about my dog too much..
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: George Clooney and Nick Lachey.

Also Bootsy Collins

Woody Harrelson

Reply/Quote

It was weird - goal to go pass defense is about keeping your eyes on the QB while taking note of who is in the endzone - Bills did neither. 
Reply/Quote

I think you guys are misunderstood.

He knew that guy was gonna be in man because before he spun around he made sure to see who was guarding Pringle.

He then got a snapshot of the coverage beofre he threw. That was the right decision and honestly no QB in the league but Russell Westbrook wouldve made that throw. 

It looked like luck but its not luck on Mahommes part. Its luck because if Pringle doesnt win that route Mahommes has to take a sack.
-Housh
Reply/Quote