Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
Enjoy those pans, "King" Henry.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Folks, I know I'm getting old and cranky maybe, but Tony Romo just annoys me for some reason. It's probably just me. Does he irritate any of you?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:18 PM)kurisu Wrote: Is there a scenario where Mahomes and Allen can collide and knock each other out?

Hilarious

Anything can happen at the post game hand shake!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
@ ScienceF
Yes. He’s brutal.
Troy Aikman is rock solid though.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Folks, I know I'm getting old and cranky maybe, but Tony Romo just annoys me for some reason. It's probably just me. Does he irritate any of you?

I like him, but I know he's not everyone's cup of tea.  His enthusiasm can get the best of him at times and that might be annoyng to some.  On the plus side, he never bitches about the Freezer Bowl.  
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:23 PM)M.W. Wrote: Off subject but holy hell if we make the super bowl I want the 46 stooges, I mean LA representing the NFC.

Except the game is in their home stadium, and I would imagine their fans would dominate the stadium.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Folks, I know I'm getting old and cranky maybe, but Tony Romo just annoys me for some reason. It's probably just me. Does he irritate any of you?

He seems kind of childish
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: Except the game is in their home stadium, and I would imagine their fans would dominate the stadium.

Speaking of fans going to the SB when we make it, what celebrities do you think they will have supporting Cincy? I could be mistaken but don't the news coverages show off the celebrity fans of each team?
Reply/Quote
I think Romo forgot the Bengals beat the Chiefs in week 17
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:03 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Bills keep missing tackles... but thats because Mahomes is that good.

The Bills D-Line is giving me Titans vibes may be leaning towards a rematch in Arrowhead at least we know we can contain them

Thing that worries me about KC in a rematch is that 25 missed that game, and he could've definitely changed things.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: Except the game is in their home stadium, and I would imagine their fans would dominate the stadium.

I've had a couple drinks but I am pretty sure the Rams had a turn over on 5 straight possessions tonight absolutely trying to lose.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:33 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Speaking of fans going to the SB when we make it, what celebrities do you think they will have supporting Cincy? I could be mistaken but don't the news coverages show off the celebrity fans of each team?

George Clooney and Nick Lachey.

Also Bootsy Collins
Reply/Quote
These "announcers" seem to have forgotten the Bengals beat the Chiefs to clinch the division. So no it would not be automatic win for the Chiefs against anyone but Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: George Clooney and Nick Lachey.

Also Bootsy Collins

Woody Harrelson, too. 
Reply/Quote

take a Xanax next Sunday because he'll be back

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: George Clooney and Nick Lachey.

Also Bootsy Collins

I didn't know Clooney was a definitive Bengals fan. I always forget Lachey. Maybe Kay will be one of them too.
Reply/Quote
Rigged....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Were the Chiefs missing any key offensive players when they went up against the Bengals? Because the Bills have this great defense (#1 scoring defense, #1 passing defense) and yet the Chiefs have been moving the ball on them quite well.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:36 PM)pally Wrote: take a Xanax next Sunday because he'll be back

He's the terminator of network football announcers.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: Were the Chiefs missing any key offensive players when they went up against the Bengals? Because the Bills have this great defense (#1 scoring defense, #1 passing defense) and yet the Chiefs have been moving the ball on them quite well.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
Reply/Quote