Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
(01-23-2022, 08:52 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The Bills are a scary ass team.
If you dont win 1st and 2nd down you might as well put your controller down.

Josh Allen and Diggs on 3rd and 1/2 or 3 is basically impossible.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:52 PM)pally Wrote: Chiefs board is already whining about the refs

Figures
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How’s Tiddy Meat doing? LOL

We want Tiddy Meat…
Reply/Quote
Right now the forecast in Buffalo for next Sunday is 25 degrees
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
wow, side armed ....
Reply/Quote
What a play Mahommes!! lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
QB spy every play
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:58 PM)M.W. Wrote: QB spy every play

On both of them
Reply/Quote
Dude Mahommes is freaking insane today.

Im sorry if I turn into a fan but hes my fave guy after Burrow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bills are good at getting there. Not so great at finishing so far.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:59 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: On both of them

Agreed, but alternate the spy 
Reply/Quote
I feel pretty confident going into next week. I just think it'll be a shootout whoever we get. Burrow is THAT GUY, and I'm not betting against him.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:00 PM)M.W. Wrote: Agreed, but alternate the spy 

Eventually they just wont blitz. Mahommes is negating all their blitzes with his pocket presence.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We have better finishers than these Bills

Im sorry but Logan Wilson isnt missing some of these tackles

Mahommes TD and it was amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bills keep missing tackles... but thats because Mahomes is that good.

The Bills D-Line is giving me Titans vibes may be leaning towards a rematch in Arrowhead at least we know we can contain them
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Takedown Wrote: I feel pretty confident going into next week. I just think it'll be a shootout whoever we get. Burrow is THAT GUY, and I'm not betting against him.

I'm glad you feel confident. I'm shaking over here. This game looks like its gonna be a crazy one. So far the Bills secondary looked to be covering pretty well. 
Reply/Quote
I think first team to qualify for the next round should get the home game. Just sayin’

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:03 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Bills keep missing tackles... but thats because Mahomes is that good.

The Bills D-Line is giving me Titans vibes may be leaning towards a rematch in Arrowhead at least we know we can contain them

Both teams are gonna be tough to beat. But I've been leaning towards the Chiefs for awhile now just because we have played them already.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:01 PM)Takedown Wrote: I feel pretty confident going into next week. I just think it'll be a shootout whoever we get. Burrow is THAT GUY, and I'm not betting against him.

THAT GUY isn't any good on his behind.  OL must play 100% better and keep him upright then we beat any team.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think first team to qualify for the next round should get the home game. Just sayin’

At least we’re pretty good on the road.

Reply/Quote