Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
JoeyB isn't as fast as Mahomes but he can move well enough to pick up yards if Buffalo is going to concentrate on taking away his receivers. And of course there is Mixon

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Is there a scenario where Mahomes and Allen can collide and knock each other out?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:04 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm glad you feel confident. I'm shaking over here. This game looks like its gonna be a crazy one. So far the Bills secondary looked to be covering pretty well. 

You rooting for Bills or KC?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Is there a scenario where Mahomes and Allen can collide and knock each other out?

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:07 PM)M.W. Wrote: THAT GUY isn't any good on his behind.  OL must play 100% better and keep him upright then we beat any team.

Yeah, true. But we still won. I like Burrow on the road against anyone. With or without a great o-line. 
Reply/Quote
Regardless who we play... we will be an overwhelming underdog.

I trust Burrow to put up points if given time in the pocket which is making me now lean to play KC
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I don’t think Allen has thrown a pass more than two yards past the LOS
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:07 PM)pally Wrote: JoeyB isn't as fast as Mahomes but he can move well enough to pick up yards if Buffalo is going to concentrate on taking away his receivers.  And of course there is Mixon

They can't take away everyone. Remember, our arsenal is larger than KC's. 
Reply/Quote
So far, those of us hoping for OT are looking pretty good .....
Reply/Quote
Mahomes is a crazy good improv QB.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Mahomes is a crazy good improv QB.

Yes indeed and the Bengals have already hung an L on him this season!
Reply/Quote
NICE HIT!!
Reply/Quote
Allen is mobile in a different way than we see with other QBs. He is more physical and more apt to go up the middle than say Lamar who will use his speed to get to the outside

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This Buffalo team is better than the Chiefs
Reply/Quote
Is there a scenario where Mahomes and Allen can collide and knock each other out?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think Allen has thrown a pass more than two yards past the LOS

I think the Bengals and boys left Spags and the chiefs scarred. They may never go back to a single high safety again 
Reply/Quote
I want Jon Hamm’s outdoor setup.

Reply/Quote
Off subject but holy hell if we make the super bowl I want the 46 stooges, I mean LA representing the NFC.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:17 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hoping for a Triple Overtime Blood Bath...

[Image: d834d9634b42b38f9eef06bd5a33be6f]

Why stop at 3?  Ending the game on Tuesday won't hurt my feelings one bit!
Reply/Quote
Mathieu out. Big loss for them. If the Chiefs win, there’s potential he’s out next week as well.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote