Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
That's not enough. Good drive until the crunch. Gotta come away with 7 to win this game.

At least there's a chance, but I feel like Kansas could kill this one off with one good drive at this point.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:07 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah Pat. The QB for the other team. Pat.

Didn't know you were on a first name basis with the a-hole.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:08 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Isiah prince holding and still giving up a sack is exactly why they’re not throwing on 1st down, Tony.

No reason you have to have long drawn out plays. Throw it quick and get close to the end zone
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:08 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: They scored 1 TD last week and 1 today. I know this oline is bad but a lot of this is scheme and playcalls. There is too much weaponry available for the offense to be this toothless.

Agreed but it is very difficult to have anything good or great with a rotten foundation. 
Reply/Quote
Does the D have another 1 in them?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:08 PM)Housh Wrote: Idk what else yall wanted ZT to call. The Chiefs simply werent gonna give up anything

How can we know when they will?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No way we stop MaHomes 3x in a row

We are going to regret these opportunities
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:06 PM)Housh Wrote: Ill take a FG. The D has gotten 3 straight stops

Lol.....if you want to credit the defense for those stops then I applaud you
Reply/Quote
It's time to go all out on offense. Season's on the line. I think we will remember that last non-TD redzone drive.
Reply/Quote
Asking for 3 consecutive 3 and outs against the chiefs is probably asking for a bit much.
Reply/Quote
Oof, that is a bad look for Perine there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Perine!!! lol

omg
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Damn Romo called that out, Perine went wrong way on screen.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Back to 8 on first down...
Reply/Quote
Coaching this game has been crap. Offense hasn’t been stellar but coaching / play calling has been worthless. O line needs to step up and someone other than Chase needs to step up since he’s getting doubled nearly every pass play.
Reply/Quote
That's what we needed!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Oh my god!
Reply/Quote
INT!!! HILL!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 07:07 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah Pat. The QB for the other team. Pat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ39LCzqpFQ
Reply/Quote
INT!!!

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote