Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow Recruiting Collins
Need Wildman Walker to climb a billboard until this gets done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:31 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I never claimed he had any.  Someone claimed he was taking a physical, and that he had no other visits.  I asked for the source.  The reply was it came from...   cryptic GIFs.Facepalm

Thank you.  This is the whole concept.  Linking verifiable information.

Tell me you don’t know Malik Wright without telling me. He’s literally probably the most reliable local guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: well-waiting.gif]

Definitely me the last day or so.
Reply/Quote
Collins is sitting in the Front Office area with Katie and Troy and Burrow, and they are watching this board laughing their butts off....
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Collins is sitting in the Front Office area with Katie and Troy and Burrow, and they are watching this board laughing their butts off....

Anyone go to the other boards? I wonder how they’re reacting lol
Reply/Quote
My optimism is extremely high in this getting done.

Beyond optimism, really. Near certainty.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:35 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Tell me you don’t know Malik Wright without telling me. He’s literally probably the most reliable local guy.

I've seen his name here a ton, but I haven't seen the success rate some claim he has.  I can't remember any specific examples, but it seems when I see his name mentioned on here it is someone making a claim that he said X will happen, and then X doesn't happen.  Maybe if I find a period I am bored I'll do a board search for his name and see how often the claim was correct.  Who knows, maybe he is super accurate and I'm only noticing the times he's wrong?
Reply/Quote
Update from Reddit:

Good morning everyone

I hope we figure it out today but rumor has it Mike, Troy, Katie and Burrow are taking Collins to Kings Island. They rented the park out and are letting him ride whatever he wants all day with no lines. This could very easily roll into this evening.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:48 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Update from Reddit:

Good morning everyone

I hope we figure it out today but rumor has it Mike, Troy, Katie and Burrow are taking Collins to Kings Island. They rented the park out and are letting him ride whatever he wants all day with no lines. This could very easily roll into this evening.

LOL Carolina, that's not a real update. Someone is dicking around, I hope you're catching that. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:47 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've seen his name here a ton, but I haven't seen the success rate some claim he has.  I can't remember any specific examples, but it seems when I see his name mentioned on here it is someone making a claim that he said X will happen, and then X doesn't happen.  Maybe if I find a period I am bored I'll do a board search for his name and see how often the claim was correct.  Who knows, maybe he is super accurate and I'm only noticing the times he's wrong?

One thing that has caught my attention this off-season is that Wright is much more vague about what he is saying. It makes it tough to figure anything out or check him. Last season, he felt spot on. This off-season, I haven't got much groundbreaking news from him that I hadn't already heard elsewhere. 
Reply/Quote
Latest update from Reddit/Twitter/Facebook/Twitch/YouTube/FaceTime:

Collins wanted to go to cedar point instead of King's Island. He said the cotton candy smell good from the gate keeper ride. Katie agrees, but Mike did not. Mike said is this what it will take to make you sign, I hate cedar point and cotton candy in general, too much sugar. Collins said depends on cotton candy taste, I might sign. Katie said we will find you the best Cotton Candy, please. Burrow called in and said he wants cotton candy I can buy him some if he helps us win a ring, you can put that in his contract and I will fund it from my own bank account. Chad Johnson made an appearance and said he would offer to give him cotton candy but he has hoarded the nation's cotton candy and has it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. How else does he maintain his energy level and skinny body into old age. Collins said I need to think this over on the tea cup ride at cedar point, if not put me on the manual merry go round and I need Mike to push me in circles. Katie said I will watch you two from the sky ride.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:47 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've seen his name here a ton, but I haven't seen the success rate some claim he has.  I can't remember any specific examples, but it seems when I see his name mentioned on here it is someone making a claim that he said X will happen, and then X doesn't happen.  Maybe if I find a period I am bored I'll do a board search for his name and see how often the claim was correct.  Who knows, maybe he is super accurate and I'm only noticing the times he's wrong?

Tell me a time you’ve noticed he was wrong? He’s been right about this Collins situation. He called Apple before any national pundit last year. He called Reed visiting yesterday before any national pundit. He was accurate on Reiff last year. I’d have to go look for more. But I’ve not seen him be in inaccurate one time these past two years.
Reply/Quote
It's insane to me the lack of insider info our beat guys have on stuff. They've had absolutely zero info over the years about any of the organizational happenings. Especially FA.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

(03-19-2022, 11:58 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Tell me a time you’ve noticed he was wrong? He’s been right about this Collins situation. He called Apple before any national pundit last year. He called Reed visiting yesterday before any national pundit. He was accurate on Reiff last year. I’d have to go look for more. But I’ve not seen him be in inaccurate one time these past two years.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:59 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It's insane to me the lack of insider info our beat guys have on stuff. They've had absolutely zero info over the years about any of the organizational happenings. Especially FA.

Mike Brown prob has something to do with that
Reply/Quote

Well don’t say you think he’s inaccurate if you can’t remember any examples.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:35 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Definitely me the last day or so.

I was trying my best to be patient, but they’ve had enough time to properly woo him, talk numbers, and do the physical at this point…

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:53 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: One thing that has caught my attention this off-season is that Wright is much more vague about what he is saying. It makes it tough to figure anything out or check him. Last season, he felt spot on. This off-season, I haven't got much groundbreaking news from him that I hadn't already heard elsewhere. 

They are protecting the info more this off-season than last. You almost have to get the info from people outside the organization via the players coming in, that’s how I knew about Kappa and mentioned it on the discord.
Reply/Quote
Tick, tick, tick, tick....
Reply/Quote
watch him go to miami because they’re extremely desperate

and they’re always on the cusp of making the playoffs, but never can get that extra win
Reply/Quote