Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2022, 11:03 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: So? The draft is on TV. Keep it to yourself if you read it in on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, dude. Calm the hell down. He wasn’t dropping the name of a pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:02 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Not happy Ravens got Hamilton.

Why?  It's a great sound track! Cool Ninja
Reply/Quote
WR trades, WR picks. Crazy stuff.
Reply/Quote
Eh. Hamilton doesn't overly worry me here. Remember we destroyed their secondary even before the injuires - with Chase just embarrassing their "elite" CB.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:04 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I didnt say for what picks, I just said AJ Brown to the Eagles

That’s like revealing a character in a movie died, but not saying how. It was a dick move and you know it.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I just figured that trades have nothing to do with draft selection spoilers

alright though

I'm not following their logic either.

Trade is a trade??
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 05:13 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: I really do believe it's between these 4.

Wyatt
Booth
Gordon
Linderbaum

I'm willing to say in that order too.

My fear is Steelers or Ravens grab Wyatt.....
Reply/Quote
Is Alec Pierce going round 1?
Reply/Quote
4 years $100 million for Brown.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ok, dude. Calm the hell down. He wasn’t dropping the name of a pick.

It was on Yahoo Sports as well. I turned off twitter notifications long time ago..
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s like revealing a character in a movie died, but not saying how. It was a dick move and you know it.

bad anaology

(04-28-2022, 11:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm not following their logic either.

Trade is a trade??

Exactly. Im not spoiling a team's pick. Im simply stating a trade of one player to another team. That's not a draft spoiler. Im not saying the steelers go with Andrew Booth or anything
Reply/Quote
My co-workers are gunna be sour tomorrow about the packers not getting a wideout in round 1
Reply/Quote
Interesting. Titans draft a WR with an almost identical scouting report to the WR they traded - this was about the $$$.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s like revealing a character in a movie died, but not saying how. It was a dick move and you know it.

Tony Stark.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: WR trades, WR picks. Crazy stuff.

The Bengals go to the Super Bowl aided largely by their stud WR…

[Image: GrandTestyCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:06 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Is Alec Pierce going round 1?

Dang Burks gone now.

If not rd 1, he won't make it to end of rd 2 for sure
Reply/Quote
I feel good about Karlaftis and others falling to us. ALl QBs are left. Number of teams will be trying to trade up in front of us to take a QB.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s like revealing a character in a movie died, but not saying how. It was a dick move and you know it.

It’s not a dick move, and how do you know he knows it? You are overreacting.

The point is made. Nobody give away picks and trades until announced. Simple as that.
Reply/Quote
None of these QB's really scare with with Pittsburgh possibly taking them.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 11:09 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: It’s not a dick move, and how do you know he knows it? You are overreacting.

The point is made. Nobody give away picks and trades until announced. Simple as that.

Are you his lawyer? People asked nicely not to do exactly what he did.

Reply/Quote