Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
(12-06-2015, 05:36 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: lol @ Dre K trying to strip it from Rey M.....loving this day!! awwww thanks Cleveland  LMAO  Big Grin  Ninja

Rey with the smart play and Kirkpatrick with the bonehead move. Kirk should listen to his elders after that one.
Reply/Quote
Go for it!!! Why not?
Reply/Quote
If AD's in - let's pass!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
FG attempt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bernard fought hard for the 1st down. Dalton going for it on 4th and 1.

Converted. on the 21 yard line. PUSH THAT POO IN THE BROWNS FACE.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A CJ Uzameh sighting!
Reply/Quote
uzomah! i see that number and still think caldwell
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:34 PM)DanTheBengalsFan Wrote: I wasn't really paying attention there and missed the identity of the player Millen was just comparing to Lawrence Taylor.  Who was it?

JJ Watt
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: REy Maualuga is such a turd.... I was yelling at the TV "GET THE F UP AND RUN IT BACK FOR A TD, JACKHOLE!!!" and he just stayed there and gave himself up. Never even got touched.

Multiple guys had already failed to secure the ball, so I'm OK with just guaranteeing possession.

Now, WHY IS ANDY STILL IN!!!  How many times are we going to have opportunities like this for McCarron to get significant reps that aren't just handing it off?
Reply/Quote
Cool!
Reply/Quote
Wow - I love that - 1st down!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Hill with a huge run.
Reply/Quote
Time for Mc Carron soon.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Petine may get fired after this game. We're good, but they are badddd.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Multiple guys had already failed to secure the ball, so I'm OK with just guaranteeing possession.

Now, WHY IS ANDY STILL IN!!!  How many times are we going to have opportunities like this for McCarron to get significant reps that aren't just handing it off?

Agreed. Game has been over. Andy could still get hurt. Rest him up for the stoolers
Reply/Quote
This would be Marvin's version of pouring it on.
Reply/Quote
And Cedric is in at LT!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:41 PM)matmaven Wrote: Petine may get fired after this game.  We're good, but they are badddd.

They are really, really, really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Reply/Quote
Hill dances to the 1 yard line. 3rd and goal.

Hill, stopped.
Reply/Quote
Cedric at LT and Fisher at RT.
Reply/Quote