Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bengals should be actively exploring trades...
I don’t even think we have to trade. The fastest man in combine history is still available if I’m not mistaken
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Ravens look fairly shart this year and the rest of the NFL has really been helping us out with them.  This season is a bit of a gift horse.

Alas the Bucs are putting on a clinic of bad football. Can't stop the run and playing WAY too soft on bad receivers. Add in Brady looking like Brandon Allen and the Rats will likely win. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As long as chase is not out for the year, I think they are fine with what they have. But if they made a move, I think Jerry Jeudy would be a huge addition for this year and next year at a reasonable cap number
Reply/Quote
Not really a trade.. What about bringing Gronk out of retirement? He could be a big giant attention grabber meanwhile we will pound the rock until and hopefully open some PA and over the middle. Go back to some good old fashioned AFCN football
Reply/Quote
They need to be out there right now making a trade or whatever for a legit deep threat with speed. Otherwise they are not really committed to winning a championship.
Reply/Quote
I'd love a trade...but I think we'll see Mike Thomas more.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 12:00 AM)Joelist Wrote: They need to be out there right now making a trade or whatever for a legit deep threat with speed. Otherwise they are not really committed to winning a championship.
????
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 12:10 AM)sandwedge Wrote: ????

Why ??? They are in win now mode and without Chase defenses will just double Tee and Boyd and we'll be back to scoring 10-13 points a game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 12:00 AM)Joelist Wrote: They need to be out there right now making a trade or whatever for a legit deep threat with speed. Otherwise they are not really committed to winning a championship.

"The rout is on"..AmIRight
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 12:14 AM)Joelist Wrote: Why ??? They are in win now mode and without Chase defenses will just double Tee and Boyd and we'll be back to scoring 10-13 points a game. 

Baltimore just won a game with one guy catching passes you would be worried about in Andrews.

People need to relax. The team has a former first round pick at TE and two WR's that would start on every team in the league. It's going to be okay.

The offense will look different, but again if Burrow is who we all think he is, this will not stop the Bengals offense. 

All this doom and gloom stuff is kind of an insult to the guy under center. This isn't the Andy Dalton days where if A.J. went down, the team went down. I'm very confident Burrow is going to be just fine out there.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t even think we have to trade. The fastest man in combine history is still available if I’m not mistaken

Arizona just recently brought Ross in for a workout and he left without a contract. Which should surprise no one.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 12:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Arizona just recently brought Ross in for a workout and he left without a contract. Which should surprise no one.

I'm not saying Ross is an undoubtable talent, but Kingsbury wouldn't know talent if it bit him in his pompous ass.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Say goodbye to 3 wr sets. Gonna have to change the whole offensive scheme up
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 01:19 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not saying Ross is an undoubtable talent, but Kingsbury wouldn't know talent if it bit him in his pompous ass.

No other team has signed him either.

Reply/Quote
A TEs to Watch would be TJ Hockenson from Detroit. It doesn't necessarily fill Chase role(honestly who can) but it still can improve the team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:00 AM)J24 Wrote: A TEs to Watch would be TJ Hockenson from Detroit. It doesn't necessarily fill Chase role(honestly who can) but it still can improve the team.

WHY would the Lions trade away one of the best TE’s in the league?
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:09 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: WHY would the Lions trade away one of the best TE’s in the league?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.prideofdetroit.com/platform/amp/2022/10/27/23425662/nfl-trade-deadline-detroit-lions-tj-hockenson-opinion

Kinda of confused myself on why they would trade him but I have been hearing rumors. Same with Pitts with Atlanta.
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:27 AM)J24 Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.prideofdetroit.com/platform/amp/2022/10/27/23425662/nfl-trade-deadline-detroit-lions-tj-hockenson-opinion

Kinda of confused myself on why they would trade him but I have been hearing rumors. Same with Pitts with Atlanta.

Neither of those teams are trading away their young stud tight ends
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:56 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Neither of those teams are trading away their young stud tight ends

You're probably right 
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 12:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Arizona just recently brought Ross in for a workout and he left without a contract. Which should surprise no one.

Marvin Lewis must be calling the shots in AZ or something.  
Reply/Quote