Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
Hurling insults at one another is not acceptable.

Continuing to do so will result in time off from the Board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Need to find our rhythm this drive
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:16 PM)higgy100 Wrote: But he makes defenses look bad especially ones that can't even come with it a stone's throw of him. Are you not smart enough to see this was a very big issue this week? My God man.

I’m talking about our crap offensive output.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
4 down. run.
Reply/Quote
Looks like we are going to the run
Reply/Quote
Bengals are FINALLY on our local CBS station out here in Colorado, not because they're playing the Broncos or KC, but because the Bengals are hot....

And they are giving me this?? Did they forget they're playing against the GOAT?

TB and TB 12 may have gotten spanked by SF last weekend but that's the kind of thing that fuels TB 12.

They seem slow, unprepared, stupid coaching decisions so far...and the commentators highlight the avulsed pinky fingernail of Joe Burrow as if it's no biggie.

Maybe if someone pulled their pinky fingernail out they would feel differently??

Meh, I still have faith. Put in Perine, sit out Mixon. Mixon's tells are gonna get Burrow rushed and put on his behind the entire game.
Reply/Quote
Can't get anything going.. it's just one of those days
Reply/Quote
Dumb route on 3rd and 3
Reply/Quote
...or just continue to do nothing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wow, we suck in dense also
Reply/Quote
The **** kind of call…**** this
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Route wasnt clean and throw was off. Burrow is hurried
-Housh
Reply/Quote
How is that not PI
Reply/Quote
No back shoulder that time
Reply/Quote
They need to sign that punter from SDSU - they dropped the charges against him. Did anyone sign him yet? Chrisman is just as bad as Huber
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m talking about our crap offensive output.

This is a crazy game of emotion the nfl.TB is a top 10 defensive team in the league. They are tops against the run. They make teams look one-dimensional. Plus, this team came with a totally new attitude this week as they got blown out last week. They are still a first place team with a chance to right the ship this week.
Reply/Quote
Get ready for some clock eating and a score before half..
Reply/Quote
Bengals can’t figure out any plays that can work, since the first drive today. I say throw it deep and see what happens.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:26 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Dumb route on 3rd and 3

Especially given they knew there was 0% chance of a run. 
Reply/Quote
Chase needed to hold on to that, it was time for a big player to make a big play.
Reply/Quote