Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
This is just terrible offense
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Go at him again
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Really would have liked that TD.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Chase has to win that route
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Receivers are not coming back for the ball, allowing the DB to get in front and knock down the pass
Reply/Quote
That db is owning Chase... thaymt was there chance.. blew it..
Reply/Quote
Points is points. And wow, that DB has chases number eh?

Reply/Quote
Taylor takes a bunch of ***** chances when he doesn’t need to, and chickens out there. FG doesn’t change the trajectory here.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Needed a TD there
Reply/Quote
Massive Bucs mistake = 3 points.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Someone was wide open in the middle on the bad throw to Chase

Reply/Quote
That's not bad. TD would have been better, but Bengals have scored the last 6 points. Was 17 to 0, now 17-6 with plenty of time.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They are just better today. Especially on defense
Reply/Quote
Hate the low percentage routes. Can we not run Chase on a slant? Or put him in motion.
Reply/Quote
We are so Charmin. It drives me nuts. Everything is shotgun. We don't even have a power run personnell group.

2nd & goal from the 3 should be a run. You should be thinking 4 downs from there. Runs the first two.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:59 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yep it is right
Could have possibly tried for 7 but hey take your 3 with a smile. I don’t remember the other timeout  so I asked.

And that was not a good challenge.

Clark you have exhibited your lack of knowledge so many times. And yes the ball was lose on the challenge Im guessing not enough to overcome the call on the field.  Just be happy we are losing.

Reply/Quote
Damn Burrow....should have hit the crosser
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Chase has to win that route

I who didn't see that exact coming? They've tried it 2 or 3 times and it's been stopped each time. Burrow has broadcast to the world he's going to throw it to Chase if he's singled and it's almost always a back shoulder. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:57 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Hopefully Lou has some great 2nd half adjustments again

After watching the Vikings comeback anything is possible for sure. A big comeback win would definitely be a step forward for this team. Usually a blow out for this team is a blowout
Reply/Quote
6 unanswered bitches!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote