Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
Iv seen DBs do this to WR before. CD is getting really physical up high on Chase.

Chase may want to try and draw flags on plays where he isnt the hot read. Thatd be a vet move that idk Chase knows yet.

The other option is to wait for single high and do a GO route. Davis is doing well because hes being uber physical. Turn this into a speed matchup. Jamarr Chase isnt Prime Steve Smith or Deebo. Hes not gonna win these aggressive presses
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Lou has some second half magic dialed up today
Reply/Quote
I doubt higgins is 100% healthy.
Reply/Quote
Special teams giving us opportunities
Reply/Quote
Special teams trying to get this team going
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:05 PM)Tony Wrote: That db is owning Chase... thaymt was there chance.. blew it..

I think that DB is getting away with a lot of grabbing
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:05 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Someone was wide open in the middle on the bad throw to Chase

It was Tee. He wasn't wide open but his man was trailing him.
Reply/Quote
No one rage quit yet right?

Reply/Quote
Pick 6 time!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Iv seen DBs do this to WR before. CD is getting really physical up high on Chase.

Chase may want to try and draw flags on plays where he isnt the hot read. Thatd be a vet move that idk Chase knows yet.

The other option is to wait for single high and do a GO route. Davis is doing well because hes being uber physical. Turn this into a speed matchup. Jamarr Chase isnt Prime Steve Smith or Deebo. Hes not gonna win these aggressive presses

That should have been a Higgins route, Chase falling backwards with hands extended won't work today unless it's out of bounds lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:07 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: After watching the Vikings comeback anything is possible for sure. A big comeback win would definitely be a step forward for this team. Usually a blow out for this team is a blowout

The Colts did nothing offensively. Once Minny stopped giving them points they scored a total of three points. Tampa is scoring points on drives.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We are so Charmin. It drives me nuts. Everything is shotgun. We don't even have a power run personnell group.

2nd & goal from the 3 should be a run. You should be thinking 4 downs from there. Runs the first two.
Reply/Quote
The middle of the field is wide open for Brady
Reply/Quote
Cam Sample in coverage vs Tom Brady......

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:08 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I think that DB is getting away with a lot of grabbing

Definitely quite handsy
Reply/Quote
Brady just does not make unforced errors that often. You have to get to him.
Reply/Quote
Finally a holding call! About damn time!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
TB run defense is not great without Vea and Mixon has 2 carries for 8 yards. Hard to understand the logic there.
Reply/Quote
Lol Romos hard to listen to
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:09 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: We are so Charmin.  It drives me nuts.  Everything is shotgun. We don't even have a power run personnell group.

2nd & goal from the 3 should be a run. You should be thinking 4 downs from there. Runs the first two.

"Soft like Charmin. Soft like shit." - Kobe Bean Bryant
Reply/Quote