Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
(12-18-2022, 08:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: This is the silliest 2nd half start, who coudl have predicted this? What does the NFL have on display for us?

Yesterday was super wild. Colts blow a 33-0 halftime lead. Biggest comeback in league history (eclipsing the Bills/Oilers 32 in the POs). 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:32 PM)motoarch Wrote: I'm happy the team didn't give up mid way through the 2nd quarter the way this forum did.

1000% 
Reply/Quote
Keep it up Lou!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:34 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Same ones every game, they are all happy now........ until the next bad play.

I was waiting for the 2nd half.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Lou's adjustments outta half are how you get poached to be a team's head coach.

If we were ever gonna argue about which coaches to pay, I feel more strongly about keeping Lou than I did about keeping Zimmer. And I thought ZImmer was teh leagues best DC when we lost him.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Darn. I was hoping for a return there...ha.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:33 PM)Housh Wrote: WIth those long arms Higgins wouldve caught that earlier pass Chase dropped where Carlton Davis made a good play

Higgins always has such a height advantage. I was screaming for him earlier. I'm glad we are spreading the ball around to all of our big 3.
Reply/Quote
We were down 14. I went from my dad's house to mine to feed my cats. Came back and now we're up 3. WTH!!!

I'm going to go feed those b!tches some more. Be back soon...
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:34 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Touchdown dance and 2 pt. conversion dance!!! What THE EFF did they do at halftime?????

Got the ball three times in the Bucs territory
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I expect TB to go back to the play action slant game

Hopefully Lou adjusts for this
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 08:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Got the ball three times in the Bucs territory

Dammit. That means low stats for Burrow.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I am not sure what I’m feeling.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Holy shit
Reply/Quote
BALLLLLL!!!!

Reply/Quote
FUMBLE!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Holy shit!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Wow, time to put this game away,
Reply/Quote
Without a turnover TB is going to score
Reply/Quote
LOL!

The BUCS are going to rip up that section of the field and burn it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
and another one.
Reply/Quote