Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Patriots***
I thought it was a penalty to kick it after it hit the ground?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't want to speak too early, but this is looking like a route. Patriots have a terrible offense
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Iv seen this happen before

The fans are gonna start cheering for Burrow if he keeps being perfect
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This team looks like they don’t belong on the same field as the Bengals right now.

Nice punt - NE is a train wreck right now. Destroy them with another score Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:26 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Did anyone reads Belichick mouth?

He’s pissed off! He’s going to lose big today and I want Zac Taylor to run up the score. We can humiliate Belichick and scare Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
Boos in the first quarter... things are looking bad out there in New England.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought it was a penalty to kick it after it hit the ground?

Not if you pick it back up
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought it was a penalty to kick it after it hit the ground?

Not if you pick it back up. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Two touchdown dances so far. What's up with the missed PATs though? So far, Patriots looking discombobulated.
Reply/Quote

I think only if you kick it off the ground/off the bounce. He picked it back up and did an actual drop so I think he is fine then.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don't want to speak too early, but this is looking like a route. Patriots have a terrible offense

Kinda what the Bengals looked like last week although it’s been an ongoing problem for the Pats.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: From the 1, give it to Mixon from under center.

Or I even expected a fade to Chase.

Horrible play calling.

We need a RB that can leap over the wall.
Reply/Quote
Get Mitchell Wilcox involved. Now.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, an inside handoff to your power back. We need to simplify it

From the alignment, I honestly thought Perine was going to lead block for Burrow on a run to the left.  There were only three guys on that side.  LT had the end, Perine would have had the LB, and Chase had the DB.  Burrow would have been untouched.
Reply/Quote
I think the moral of the story for the 2022 Patriots is... You need an offensive coordinator to be your offensive coordinator.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Get Mitchell Wilcox involved. Now.

Can he kick?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
10/10
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Forgot he was on the team but hey he got it.
Reply/Quote
Burrow spreading it around

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 03:32 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This team looks like they don’t belong on the same field as the Bengals right now.

Nice punt - NE is a train wreck right now. Destroy them with another score Burrow.

That's how we started/looked against TB last week. 
Reply/Quote