Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 03:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What happened to Lap and Hoard??

I was out of the room for a minute, but they're on.  The broadcast go quiet?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The day should be over for Boyd!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Let’s not call any more Burrow keepers please

Not sure the "called" that 1
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they run it and rest starters sometime in the second half.
No need to run up the score - you risk injuries and give motivation to a team you may have to play next week.

And there goes Boyd into the protocol - hope he’s OK and can play next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:56 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Let’s not call any more Burrow keepers please

I think someone screwed up.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:54 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm not. I know it's early, but the Ravens aren't going to score many. You may as well go for it and hope you grab some momentum. 17-3 wouldn't have done much to stop the bleeding. 

It was a long 1, really closer to 2 yards.  In an area that is automatic for Tucker.  Getting on the board is better than forcing the defense to keep you in it.

This is what I was worried about with this game.  High hits concussing guys who then can't play next week when it matters.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ??? I usually get out during the second half and listen to them

Lost them just before the 4th down stop
Reply/Quote
Blow to the head

Reply/Quote
Boyd's day it done.
Reply/Quote
Well Boyd will be out next week.
Reply/Quote
Sit Boyd, don't risk an injury here.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:57 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Lost them just before the 4th down stop

Thanks. As long as they're back I can go for my Sunday drive in the country

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:53 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: As an Englishman myself. I also share this opinion.

Still shouldn't have burned the white house.. We kind of take that personally no matter who's sleeping there.. Unless it's Harry then it's OK..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It was a long 1, really closer to 2 yards.  In an area that is automatic for Tucker.  Getting on the board is better than forcing the defense to keep you in it.

This is what I was worried about with this game.  High hits concussing guys who then can't play next week when it matters.

The defence is Baltimore's best shot at today. I just don't think Baltimore's offence is going to do enough today to be able to rely on FGs from 17-0 down. Like any 4th down call, it always looks a bad idea if you don't make it. 
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(01-08-2023, 03:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks. As long as they're back I can go for my Sunday drive in the country

Enjoy! Remember; two hits for Tupac when you fire it up! 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 03:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Still shouldn't have burned the white house.. We kind of take that personally no matter who's sleeping there.. Unless it's Harry then it's OK..  Tongue

As an Englishman, that is nowhere NEAR as bad as throwing good tea into a river...!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Thise behind the line passes to Chase NEVER work. Stop that crap.
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to beat Hamilton's ass!
Reply/Quote
Harbaugh is reacting to the fans reaction? God he is a *****.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
My god that punt took forever to get off.
Reply/Quote