Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 05:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: And Queen gets PI for trying to rape Hurst.

Sheesh, Queen. You & Hurst get a room.
Reply/Quote
I do not want to play the Ravens again next week. This defense is doing a great job against our offense
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Can’t understand why anyone would rather play Baltimore than NE. Bear in mind they’re probably going to have Lamar, and these guys have made our offense look really pedestrian today. Give me NE all day long.

Yeah Ravens D is no joke. They’re all over the receivers and they will be better next week personnel wise.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:14 PM)M.W. Wrote: I do not want to play the Ravens again next week. This defense is doing a great job against our offense

Unfortunately we have no choice in the matter. The NFL has made sure that’s what’s happening
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:14 PM)M.W. Wrote: I do not want to play the Ravens again next week.  This defense is doing a great job against our offense

Well if the refs are going to let them be grabby, make late hits and facemask the QB they will look better...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Can’t understand why anyone would rather play Baltimore than NE. Bear in mind they’re probably going to have Lamar, and these guys have made our offense look really pedestrian today. Give me NE all day long.

I’ll play New England over Baltimore any day of the week. Besides, the Patriots would have to play in our house.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the refs are trying to make sure we don’t get the opportunity to rest starters.
Reply/Quote
Can’t believe the Stoolers may be the final WC team (w Miami and NE losses)

Just ….. flippin …. WOW

Luckiest team in football.

Pricks
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:13 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Nah go up 3 scores

I was kind of thinking about next week in that as well.

If you go for it and turn the ball over, they'll most likely punt before midfield.

If you go for it and get it, you put the seed into their mind that they can't stop us.  Psychological warfare for next week.
Reply/Quote
That last kickoff return by the bills was ridiculous... Dude had him and let him go
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ll play New England over Baltimore any day of the week.  Besides, the Patriots would have to play in our house.

I have a feeling that Joe will be ready when the playoff lights come on no matter who we play.
He kind of gets sleepy sometimes in a game like this.
Reply/Quote
Come on! Wrap that quarterback up and get him on the turf!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah Ravens D is no joke. They’re all over the receivers and they will be better next week personnel wise.

True. But they gotta play us. With more on the line I'd bet on the Bengals all day. 

I'd prefer to play in Cinci over in Buf in round 2, but it doesn't look like that will happen. 

With that being the case, I'd love to humiliate the Ravens next week.
Reply/Quote
Sack lol!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Ossai had the sack on that. Brown knee touched
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:14 PM)M.W. Wrote: I do not want to play the Ravens again next week.  This defense is doing a great job against our offense

They were built to stop our offense.
Reply/Quote
Slippery guy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bills up 10 now, so that may do it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Buffalo seals the deal. We’re the 3 with a replay next week.
Reply/Quote
I don't think we win this game if Baltimore had Huntley
Reply/Quote