Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-08-2023, 05:19 PM)M.W. Wrote: I don't think we win this game if Baltimore had Huntley

Huntley wouldve never thrown the Bates pick but everything else could've happened to even Lamar.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:19 PM)M.W. Wrote: I don't think we win this game if Baltimore had Huntley

Yes we do. Good grief...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They were built to stop our offense.

We need a paradigm shift
Reply/Quote
Third down defense is freakin’ horrible.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: Can’t believe the Stoolers may be the final WC team (w Miami and NE losses)

Just ….. flippin …. WOW

Luckiest team in football.

Pricks

And if they are the #7 seed, we have to then root for them to beat Buffalo so that we get the privilege of playing them again the following week!  It's a crazy NFL world.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe how many 3rd and longs we’ve given up to a bunch of 3rd stringers. Starting to worry a bit about next week.
Reply/Quote
Dax Hill looked like garbage there. He needs a LOT more reps if they want him to be a valuable player.
Reply/Quote
Pats special teams are atrocious!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:22 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: Pats special teams are atrocious!

Time to kick out of bounds
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Third down defense is freakin’ horrible.

We're up 17 and the Ravens are running the clock for us. 

I don't see them coming back even if they score a tudd this drive.

If they start throwing it every down they will punt it soon after (or throw a pick).
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: Can’t believe the Stoolers may be the final WC team (w Miami and NE losses)

Just ….. flippin …. WOW

Luckiest team in football.

Pricks

This
Reply/Quote
Looks like we’ll get the W, which is great and I’m excited. But they have not played well. Been an ugly game.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I feel like no one tries Bates deep lol

Id still love him back. Hes valuable
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And the defense gives it up again...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:18 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: True. But they gotta play us. With more on the line I'd bet on the Bengals all day. 

I'd prefer to play in Cinci over in Buf in round 2, but it doesn't look like that will happen. 

With that being the case, I'd love to humiliate the Ravens next week.

yeah, I worried all year about playing in Buffalo. That's why I had the Buffalo/Bengals game earmarked as a chance to avoid having a playoff game in Buffalo.

The league plan was really made for Buffalo. Win and they get a home game against the Bengals and a neutral field against KC. Basically not a single away game.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And if they are the #7 seed, we have to then root for them to beat Buffalo so that we get the privilege of playing them again the following week!  It's a crazy NFL world.  

Haha. Yuppp!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 05:20 PM)M.W. Wrote: We need a paradigm shift

That was because of the paradigm shift.

Their philosophy is they can and will run on us, which will limit our time with the ball.  Therefore they need to be strong at pass defense to prevent our quick strikes.
Reply/Quote
I love how we tackle. im ngl. We got a few DBs that are poor individual tacklers but I just love how we wrap up and attempt strips at the same time.

Catch that Carter!!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Zach Carter FROM

THE University of Florida
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Just a chip shot for Justin Tucker.
Reply/Quote